Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2016, 11:50 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,254,094 times

Advertisements

This woman is 30 years old. She is fully an adult and her judgement is fully formed. I would bet that this is not the first time she has behaved in a belligerent fashion.

I would not want her treating me or any loved ones after she spent her evening this way. I think it would be in the best interest of patients if the hospital terminated her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2016, 11:54 AM

5,294 posts, read 6,060,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
This woman is 30 years old. She is fully an adult and her judgement is fully formed. I would bet that this is not the first time she has behaved in a belligerent fashion.

I would not want her treating me or any loved ones after she spent her evening this way. I think it would be in the best interest of patients if the hospital terminated her.
Outside of the fact that she made a complete horses rear end of herself, and exposed the entitled awful human being within. I'm sure this is not a reflection of her bedside manner. If it were she wouldn't have made it to residency. People do all manner of awful things they wish the could take back when they are drunk. She deserves this attention, perhaps it will help put things in better perspective for her and she'll be much more grateful for what she has.

Old 01-23-2016, 11:59 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
I hope she loses her entire career, she deserves to and she brought all this on herself. When one is intoxicated, they did very foolish things.
And the thing is she can't go to FL like many other doctors do who lose their right to practice in other states, she's already there.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:00 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,254,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlo View Post
Outside of the fact that she made a complete horses rear end of herself, and exposed the entitled awful human being within. I'm sure this is not a reflection of her bedside manner. If it were she wouldn't have made it to residency. People do all manner of awful things they wish the could take back when they are drunk. She deserves this attention, perhaps it will help put things in better perspective for her and she'll be much more grateful for what she has.
My mom is being treated in a teaching hospital for cancer in her brain. Usually a resident is in attendance. If this person was there, I would demand that she not see my mom. I would not knowingly let this person treat my mother, because I do know the manner of awful things that she is capable of, including putting herself above others.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:34 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Looks like the White Knights screwed up again. She needed a good arse kicking and I hope she gets everything she deserves.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:35 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Her being drunk is no excuse. Plus she doesn't seem that drunk to me. Maybe she's tipsy or buzzed or whatever but drunk to me means stumbling, slurring of words and poor coordination. But that is just me. Some people get subdued, silly, overly friendly etc when drunk. Others get violent. Maybe the liquor just amplifies what is already there or removes inhibitions or just gives some people who are jackasses an excuse to act like the people they really are.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:11 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,093 times
I'm sick of the apologist attitudes I'm reading re: this woman.

Again, if this had been a guy doing the same thing, he would be in prison for assault. So, some cute little female doctor does it and she can get away with it and have 0 consequences. WTF?!

No matter what she looks like, it doesn't change the fact that she's a sorry sack of $#@$ that should get fired. I would never want to go to a doctor like her, nor would I want a family member (or anyone I cared about) to go to a doctor like her. She doesn't deserve this type of job/responsibility, and or the money that goes along with the job.

Old 01-23-2016, 03:27 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,477,758 times
Orange County, CA where I still live for a short time is full of pyscho, drama queen types just like her. There is a reason it is called Newport Beyotch. Even worse in Newport Coast where Kobe and the rest of the douches live.

Scenes like hers are a regular occurrence in OC.

Glad I am moving soon.

Old 01-23-2016, 03:28 PM

50,748 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post

Again, if this had been a guy doing the same thing, he would be in prison for assault.
So, some cute little female doctor does it and she can get away with it and have 0 consequences. WTF?!

No matter what she looks like, it doesn't change the fact that she's a sorry sack of $#@$ that should get fired. I would never want to go to a doctor like her, nor would I want a family member (or anyone I cared about) to go to a doctor like her. She doesn't deserve this type of job/responsibility, and or the money that goes along with the job.
Again, a guy DID do this and isn't in jail, the Taco bell exec. She is not in jail because the driver CHOSE not to press charges, so go yell at him, not society.

People under stress sometimes crack. Residency is HARD. Maybe she had some kind of mental breakdown, and if given help will end up being an awesome doctor. Why does one event have to result in sometimes entire identity being bound to it forever? How is it going to benefit society if this woman has her life ruined, can't pay back her $200,000 or whatever it is in student loans and ends up in section 8 apartments being subsidized? Whether she "deserves" that or not, which none of us have a right to decide how does it serve us as a society to have every single crime now carry a life sentence?

Old 01-23-2016, 03:44 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post

Again, if this had been a guy doing the same thing, he would be in prison for assault. So, some cute little female doctor does it and she can get away with it and have 0 consequences. WTF?!

I agree entirely. This twit is just who we'd all want tending to us after a stressful day at the hospital.

She deserved what she got. You pay for your thrills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events