Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 12:40 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times

Advertisements

I suppose I could've put this in the entertainment forum, but Roseanne has made herself a Current event kind of a lot lately.

And, she's at it again.

Roseanne Barr Screams She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White in Promised Video

"In a short video, only a little over a minute long, the comedian is smoking a cigarette as a producer talks to her from off camera and tries to tell her to do the video as if it's a presidential address.

Visibly frustrated, Barr says she's trying to talk about the Iran deal and Valerie Jarrett, which she says was what her tweet was about, before looking right at the camera and screaming, "I thought the b---- was white!"

I am starting to feel sad for her. I think she must be well and truly mentally ill.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:23 PM

4,992 posts, read 5,292,680 times
I think Roseanne is probably bipolar.

Valerie Jarrett physically resembles Rosanne in some ways.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:30 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,501,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
I think Roseanne is probably bipolar.

Valerie Jarrett physically resembles Rosanne in some ways.
I saw Tom Arnold her ex interviewed after the last incident, he talked a lot about her history of mental illness and said he’d been concerned something might happen because she seemed to be getting worse.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:34 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
I think it's all a desperate bid to be relevant again. She's doing it badly but that's how it comes off. Like a two-year-old who tosses a glass over the side of the table because her parents are talking and just won't look her way.

The problem is she used up all her shocks early, nothing is surprising from her anymore and she isn't coming off edgy anymore, just unhinged. And she has nothing else to make people interested, so she'll just fade away, probably desperately shrieking racial blurbs all the way, so sad.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:42 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I think it's all a desperate bid to be relevant again.
That was my thought too. People have moved on from her racist tweets, so she releases a video to get people talking again. But this time, sje doesnt have a show. She doesn't have anything. People aren't interested in watching her scream "the b---- was white". It comes off as sad and pathetic. She looks awful. She needs to start taking care of herself instead of trying to maintain her pop cultire relevance.

Old 07-20-2018, 02:36 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
I have to admit that before all this I thought she was white too.

Old 07-20-2018, 02:50 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Barr is going to have her own You Tube talk show.

Old 07-20-2018, 03:12 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
Roseann Barr is a sad person. I am not aware of anything that Valerie Jarrett ever did to her. She needs to let it go. There is no reason for her to keep attacking this person. She needs to let it go and move on.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:12 PM

3,766 posts, read 4,105,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I have to admit that before all this I thought she was white too.
Anyone who looks at Valerie Jarrett would think she is white so I really don't think Roseanne had racist intentions. I knew she wasn't white only because it is my hobby to read about politicians and their advisors.

Old 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,763,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
I suppose I could've put this in the entertainment forum, but Roseanne has made herself a Current event kind of a lot lately.

And, she's at it again.

Roseanne Barr Screams She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White in Promised Video

"In a short video, only a little over a minute long, the comedian is smoking a cigarette as a producer talks to her from off camera and tries to tell her to do the video as if it's a presidential address.

Visibly frustrated, Barr says she's trying to talk about the Iran deal and Valerie Jarrett, which she says was what her tweet was about, before looking right at the camera and screaming, "I thought the b---- was white!"

I am starting to feel sad for her. I think she must be well and truly mentally ill.
Well, she was already using "I thought she was white" as an excuse right after this happened. I don't know why offensive comments made to a person you think are white is supposed to be any better than offensive comments to a person you think isn't white. Offensive is offensive. I've been hearing muttering about Barr's mental health for years, but you don't have to be crazy to put your foot in your mouth, do you?

Telling her to do the video as if it were a presidential address is probably steering her wrong, considering the diplomatic skills of the current president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events