Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 07:22 PM

1,081 posts, read 2,470,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive said before, the people that take pleasure in these things need to be hunted down and destroyed, its the humane thing to do for them, ultimately they are suffering inside, which causes them to have a desire to inflict pain on other things, they start with animals and eventually move up to babes/people when the thrill is no longer the same.

With these people, I believe resorting to violence is justified and commendable.
Amen to that. What someone should do is to tie the two of these losers up with some rope or chains, attach it to the back of a pickup truck, and let the two bounce and drag down the road at high speed until they're both dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
Those two look more like brother and sister than a married couple! That's weird. I am going to share that story so everyone knows what disgusting evil humans they are. I hope they lose their jobs and never have a moments peace for what they did.
It would be great if you or others could post a photo of these two with an article about what they did on a flyer, and then tack up the flyer on telephone poles in their neighborhood, and at any other public place near where they live, similar to what people sometimes do with sex offenders living near them. Worthless pieces of s**t the two of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2019, 08:10 PM

11,230 posts, read 9,315,790 times
Whip them till they bleed buttermilk.

Old 05-17-2019, 11:20 PM

447 posts, read 208,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyroads View Post
Amen to that. What someone should do is to tie the two of these losers up with some rope or chains, attach it to the back of a pickup truck, and let the two bounce and drag down the road at high speed until they're both dead.

It would be great if you or others could post a photo of these two with an article about what they did on a flyer, and then tack up the flyer on telephone poles in their neighborhood, and at any other public place near where they live, similar to what people sometimes do with sex offenders living near them. Worthless pieces of s**t the two of them.
That is very harsh. I can sleep at night now.

Old 05-18-2019, 09:20 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,368,101 times
Sterilize them both. They cannot be allowed to have children. They killed multiple PUPPIES. That's basically the most depraved kind of animal abuse.

Old 05-18-2019, 10:25 AM

4,005 posts, read 2,081,166 times
Maybe its time a data base - like for sex offenders - be set up for people that abuse animals this callously, so they can be prevented from ever killing baby dogs again. Disgusting and very sad.

Old 05-18-2019, 10:37 AM

50,748 posts, read 36,447,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Maybe its time a data base - like for sex offenders - be set up for people that abuse animals this callously, so they can be prevented from ever killing baby dogs again. Disgusting and very sad.
I would be all for that. It infuriates me that this man went to that shelter and acted like a loving animal owner. The poor dog he adopted must have been so terribly confused when they got in the car and the mans true nature came out after he interacted with him in only a loving way in front of the shelter people on probably multiple occasions. And knowing that poor dogs history of abuse, only to abuse it again. All those poor babies.
His wife is just as guilty.

Old 05-18-2019, 11:05 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
How heartbreaking. The first dog was adopted from the North Shore Animal League (and they must be mortified), and died 9 days later. The same fate awaited the next dog, purchased from a breeder, the very next day. That puppy lasted all of 3 days.

The POS complained to the breeder that he'd been given a "sick" dog, and was given another goldendoodle, soon pummeled, choked, and beaten like the others. That puppy, survived, though she has multiple broken bones and injuries.

Now we'll see what happens to this oaf--and his wife, who stood by and did nothing.

https://www.nypost.com/2019/05/15/lo...d-dogs-da/amp/
Sick people. Ugh. That pi$$es me off.

I would think that the breeder would have done a bit more vetting prior to handing over a second dog. I know my breeder contacted my vet and confirmed that I was a responsible pet owner, etc.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:05 PM

24,100 posts, read 32,460,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post
What is wrong with people? Honestly I cant even fathom this sort of sick cruelty. If I hear a dog crying nearby I get a sick feeling in my stomach and listen to make sure its not from humans causing distress because I will call the police. And I will keep calling until something is done. The sort of people who abuse the defenseless are horrific people. 2 years and 1 year in prison, at most? They should never be allowed to have pets or children in their care. I feel sick

I just can't imagine anyone maliciously torturing an animal, and actually purchasing an animal for the purpose of causing it pain and death.

These people are unfathomably cruel. I don't think people like this are EVER safe to be in society. They are emotionally vacant, brutal and dangerous.

Remember, almost ALL serial killers started their "careers" with animal abuse.

Just LOCK THEM up and TROW AWAY the KEY!

Old 05-18-2019, 01:07 PM

50,748 posts, read 36,447,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sick people. Ugh. That pi$$es me off.

I would think that the breeder would have done a bit more vetting prior to handing over a second dog. I know my breeder contacted my vet and confirmed that I was a responsible pet owner, etc.
I was thinking that too. Once he told me the first puppy which I knew to be healthy died, I’d have asked for confirmation from the vet what it died of.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:01 PM

1,081 posts, read 2,470,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I just can't imagine anyone maliciously torturing an animal, and actually purchasing an animal for the purpose of causing it pain and death.

These people are unfathomably cruel. I don't think people like this are EVER safe to be in society. They are emotionally vacant, brutal and dangerous.

Remember, almost ALL serial killers started their "careers" with animal abuse.

Just LOCK THEM up and TROW AWAY the KEY!
I don't think we know that the couple got any of the three puppies solely for the purpose of causing it pain and death. I think what's more likely is what someone else here already suggested: that the dog behaved in a way that was unacceptable to the man (chewing furniture, peeing on the floor, etc), and he overreacted and inflicted more pain on the dog than was necessary to discipline him. Just a guess.

I'm in no way defending what these people did. I think it is absolutely deplorable to mistreat or abuse any animal, especially one that may have already suffered abuse with a previous owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I was thinking that too. Once he told me the first puppy which I knew to be healthy died, I’d have asked for confirmation from the vet what it died of.
I'm not a fan of dog and cat breeders myself. When I was a kid, my parents did get our first dog from a breeder. I'm not sure why they chose to buy the dog from a breeder, since they were not interested in taking the dog to shows or breeding him. After he died (many years later), the next two dogs that my parents owned were not purebred dogs and not obtained from breeders. Both were great dogs. In my opinion, breeders are not helping a situation in where there are already too many pets waiting for loving homes in shelters and the like. So many pets have to be put down unfortunately simply because shelters can only afford to keep or have enough space to house pets for a certain amount of time. Do we really need to bring more dogs and cats into the world when there are so many already waiting to be taken into a loving home? IMO breeders are just in it for the money.

To your point, yes if I were the breeder a red flag would have been raised when the man returned claiming that the dog he had been sold was "sick" and he wanted another one. If the breeder was responsible, he should have followed through by checking to see what happened with the first dog before giving the man a second one. I guess either he thought that would take too much of his time, or he feared that he might be taken to court if he didn't provide the man with a healthy animal. Like I said above, I don't have a very high opinion of breeders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events