Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 06:06 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
What?

Nobody here has accused "Big Pharma" of anything. They have expressed concern that there is a political agenda. Personally, I'm afraid that the vaccine MUST be the SAVIOR & that a lot of money, politics, careers & agendas depend on it; therefore a safe, effective treatment is being quashed; costing thousands of lives. But yaknow; that's just me.

Your attempts to insinuate that educated people here, including a physician & consumers of allopathic medicine are 'conspiracy theorists afraid of Big Pharma' isn't exactly scoring you, or your position any points.

Low dose HCQ, given with Azithromycin & Zinc; is effectively treating patients when not given in toxic dosages to already intubated people in the ICU. That will be my requested treatment plan if I get sick; obviously you will decline & that's your choice but I am losing my patience with those who want to eradicate my choice in the matter.
I was responding to the comments of one specific poster, who clearly was bashing Big Pharma. You should go back and reread what that poster said.

The only way to know whether HCQ + Z-Pak + Zn works in people who are not very sick is to do the comparison: treated vs untreated, because most with less severe disease are going to get better with no treatment at all. Many will not even need to be hospitalized. Until such studies are done, it cannot be categorically stated that it is "safe and effective".

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events