Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2024, 04:56 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,036,325 times

Advertisements

This is a pretty brutal killing by a mob. Not sure why it isn't national news.

New Story

So far 8 suspects arrested. 3 up for capital murder and 5 for felony murder, among a slew of other charges. The 3 are automatic no bond, the other 5 were arraigned and bond was denied.

There isn't much doubt because they video taped what they did over a lengthy period of time and several locations. They kidnapped her, stripped her, beat her with multiple items, tortured her, sexually assaulted her and finally finished her with a gunshot to the back of the head. I have read some rumors that they tried to hang her, and dragged her down the street naked, but haven't seen that info in any news story.

from the article

Quote:
The violent acts there were recorded as well. Investigators say Jackson could be seen naked and handcuffed while she was beaten, slapped, spat on, and pistol-whipped.
Quote:
Jackson’s body was found with a gunshot wound to the back of the head. Detectives say she was found at an illegal dumping site
News article with several photos of Mahogany

Suspects photos and info

I think some more people are going to get arrested over this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2024, 05:10 PM

983 posts, read 514,208 times
The abduction, torture and murder by a group simply doesnt make sense to me.

Old 03-09-2024, 07:52 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post

New Story

So far 8 suspects arrested. 3 up for capital murder and 5 for felony murder, among a slew of other charges. The 3 are automatic no bond, the other 5 were arraigned and bond was denied.

There isn't much doubt because they video taped what they did over a lengthy period of time and several locations. They kidnapped her, stripped her, beat her with multiple items, tortured her, sexually assaulted her and finally finished her with a gunshot to the back of the head. I have read some rumors that they tried to hang her, and dragged her down the street naked, but haven't seen that info in any news story.

from the article

Suspects photos and info

Thankfully someone turned over the video or these murderers may not have been caught yet. How horrible for her family to have to live with knowing what they did to sexually assault and murder her. Even worst to see that some were other women, reminds me of the beating the American woman got while in Mexico.

I also feel for her child, now her child has no mother.

Old 03-10-2024, 09:48 AM

5,574 posts, read 6,498,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post

New Story

from the article

Suspects photos and info

I think it is glaring apparent WHY this has not made National News. C'mon, MSM, let the world know about this horrific crime. This one tops the news headlines with it's brutality. I will say this is most likely an "inside" event. These people knew each other. NOBODY should be treated like this by anyone. May this poor woman RIP.

Old 03-10-2024, 12:02 PM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
Apparently the victim did know her assailants to some degree. They turned on her and brutalized her.

My heart goes out to her poor mother who had to sit and listen to the horror of what these individuals did to her precious daughter.

Lock them up and never let them see the light of day again.

Old 03-13-2024, 10:43 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Desert Guy View Post
The abduction, torture and murder by a group simply doesnt make sense to me.
Likely drug\gang related and they thought she cheated\stole\owed money etc. whether she did or not.

Old 03-13-2024, 10:47 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
I think it is glaring apparent WHY this has not made National News. C'mon, MSM, let the world know about this horrific crime. This one tops the news headlines with it's brutality. I will say this is most likely an "inside" event. These people knew each other. NOBODY should be treated like this by anyone. May this poor woman RIP.
The 2nd link in the OP's first post has a link to msn.com, you should use google first to check before making such a claim because it's on yahoo, people, usatoday etc.

Old 03-13-2024, 12:07 PM

1,212 posts, read 501,942 times
She probably clowned one of 2 of those guys on social media and then she got set up. She went to the house/apartment with a couple of the guys.

Old 03-13-2024, 12:38 PM

137 posts, read 43,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Likely drug\gang related and they thought she cheated\stole\owed money etc. whether she did or not.
This 100%

Old 03-13-2024, 03:04 PM

8,050 posts, read 7,419,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The 2nd link in the OP's first post has a link to msn.com, you should use google first to check before making such a claim because it's on yahoo, people, usatoday etc.
It's starting to gain traction now, although it did take over a week. Original reports were posted on local Birmingham news March 4 after the arrests. Today is March 13 and it has now made the NY Daily News.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events