Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2010, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,136,815 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

I have to go downtown today for the "school is about to begin" jrmg meeting it is from 9 to 2:30 We were told to bring a sharp paring knife and our sense of adventure. There are going to be activities and guest speakers I am going to need more than that for 5 1/2 hours However they is going to be food & snacks
lol we MG's are good at bringing snacks

shhhh I have a feeling I am going to sneak out around 1 I have to set up a conference call with TX this afternoon

So thats about all I am going to fit in my day so if anyone wants to do a bit more exercise for me thanks

Whats on your schedule ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 06:05 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,249,701 times
Morning peeps!

Dang Karla, not sure I could handle a 5.5 hour meeting. Even with snacks.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk. It rained all day yesterday and some overnight. It is brutally humid and the ground is wet. I love watching Shadow try to keep her toes dry. I am hoping to hit the dog park this afternoon.

Work in an hour.

This evening we have a secret shop for dinner. I had to reschedule it from last week since we were both too sick for food. I like this place.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:34 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,104,886 times
Hope your meeting goes by quickly and that you get a chance to do some exercise after sitting so long. Today I did ok at the gym. 30 minutes on the stair master, 20 on the treadmill. It's very hot today so I cut the treadmill short because I wanted to walk back home before the temps went up too much. Boy you know you're in the dog days of summer when you're worried about the temps at 8 in the morning.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,275,259 times
Hi, guys. I hear y'all about the humidity this weekend. Yesterday, I'd planned to wash the car and clean the inside. Well, by the time I finished washing it, it felt like I'd turned the hose on myself. I said enough! DH said he'd clean the inside for me. Well, we all know how that works out, so this a.m. I cleaned the inside of the car. Man, does it look nice. Then, I had to come inside and clean ME! Whewwwwweeeeeeee! That was my exercise today.

Got a ton of things I have to get done today. I'll try to drop by later.

Hugs, all.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:31 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,542,409 times
I just finished up 2 short routines, one for arms [i was going to do the other one, but dang! they were tired].

That's all for now, have a good rest of your day, everyone. Have fun tonight Evey!

Old 08-09-2010, 03:06 PM

hey ladies
ok 2 hours of the meeting were
Teaching kids to love veggies !!

rofl let me tell you I kept my mouth shut tried to blend into the woodwork
Because there was tons and I mean tons of veggies and dip stuff and the woman running the presentation was very into veggies she kept using the phrase "some veggies you have to learn to love" I was petrified that she would find out my "secret" and "make an example" out of me

the next 45 mins were integrating math with the horticulture we teach
ok the only thing I dislike more than veggies is math

I decided I "forgot" I had to call TX so left an hour early

Old 08-09-2010, 05:18 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,334 times
lol, were the only snacks veggies Karla?
Well I am still protesting the humidity and will not exercise until it gets a little cooler, 110 with heat index today.
Cassy protested her "style and bath" this weekend and would not even look at me without a glare in her eyes until last night, dang for a sweet dog she sure carried that a long time. Course you can't tell me she does not feel better, she was jumping around last night
Gotta go and eat my dinner.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:14 AM

Sandy lol she also had fruit thank heavens I was pretty "stealth" when it was time to go up and get samples I slipped in between the veggies making sure the Veggie ladie was busy talking so she wouldn't realize I didn't have any of them on my plate
The woman who runs the program brought lunch stuff

Of course I stopped on my way in and picked up a dozen doughnuts oh I realized never let the doughnut guy select your dozen I was on the phone so just said "1 dozen assorted"
Well let me tel you lol he put in what I think must be the slow sellers
There were no filled ones in there

I won't do that again

Holy crap 110 heat index yeah I would be doing some serious hiding out in the A/C
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals