Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2010, 06:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Thursday

Todays exercise is going to be walking around a couple plant nurseries

I am so over car shopping someone has changed their mind yet again on which vehicle they want
So today will be mindless wandering among plants to give my brain a rest
I really need to find plants/bushes to put in the bed the bushes were removed from

The elliptical will be picked up next week so I wont be getting the spin bike till then because I don't think "someone " will be happy if it has to live in the breakfast nook for a week

ok I will admit something I rarely do

I am exhausted !!! lol I finally realized I over scheduled myself this week

So what are your plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2010, 06:11 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! I didn't think you ever ran out of energy.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. I am so patiently looking forward to be able to walk the acreage again and watch her hunt for mousies.

Not sure what else will be on my plate after work today. I will be happy to survive work......

Old 09-23-2010, 06:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Our plant nurseries are winding down for the season Karla. What are you looking for? Wish I could find some bargains on trees, but I'm not allowed to play in the dirt for a while. Spring will be here before I know it, and then I can buy the bareroot trees which also means less digging!

Yesterday I walked the bigger loop. It felt like a great accomplishment Today I'll do the smaller one and keep building from there. Getting stronger every day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL...Karla, welcome to my world!

Evey, when do you think you'll be moving, or are you going to hang around till the house sells?

Tet, so happy to see you're making progress. You go, girl!

Not much going on here at teh NMS household. I did the pool thing this a.m. Then we both did a whole bunch of little stuff that needed doing around the house like moving the stove and refrigerator to clean under them, washing floors, balancing checkbook, paying bills,......all that fun stuff. Kitties are going to be happy. DH just put a new kitty seat in the front window so they have a new place to check out the neighborhood.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Pattie I can't afford to move until the house closes. So I am stuck here.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:03 AM

1,678 posts, read 4,011,950 times
Another day in class for me. I wish it were Friday! Anyhow, did my weightlifting (chest, tricepts, shoulders, quads), 4 sets of 25 crunches, and interval treadmill running this morning before class. Might do some walking during the lunch hour.. Nice day today! Should to out in the high 80s. Less chance of rain today.

Have a great day, all!

Old 09-23-2010, 11:41 AM

1,678 posts, read 4,011,950 times
Whoops! Double post.. Lol

Old 09-23-2010, 01:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Today I did the upper body interval workout, same one from Tuesday, but all I could think about the whole time was how hungry I was! Odd. Oh and how much I hate pushups (and jumping jacks).

Time to get busy around here or just dab some Pinesol in a few strategic areas... (around the house, I mean!)

Have a good day everybody.

Old 09-24-2010, 05:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Fuzzy - Pinesol !! that is a great idea maybe even better than my spray a little pledge in the air.

Sue the nurseries are bringing in the fall plants and veggies I like seeing all of the petunias and there was some really pretty coral snapdragons. (It is still a tad to warm for these yet)
I didn't bring home any new plants but my friend found quite a few. lol that because I took the 4-runner had I taken the new car you know I would of found tons. They say their big shipment arrives next week. Want to guess where I am going next Thursday.

lol Pattie I never got the "move the fridge & stove memo" Don't you just do this when you get new ones
I bet you have some happy kitties with there new view of the world
I know Lola & Ralph can't wait till it gets cool and I open the blinds and windows so they can watch the world go by and then bark at it lol

Evey everything is crossed & sending tons of good wishes on the house selling you know we are a pretty powerful group when it comes to these things

because Good News !!! all of your good luck wishes paid off hubby got a call from his Director it seems quite a few of the "mucky mucks" all over the country made it known that what hubby does is a very important to the organization. So he will still have a job !!
We don't know who he will be reporting to as of yet in which region he will continue to be able to work from home and but we will not have to move. Since this center is closing his servers will be located somewhere else so now he will not have to go in to the office one day a week.
So everyone thanks for the prayers & good wishes and please transfer them to Eveys house selling

Old 09-24-2010, 06:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
OK, focus changing from job to house. Cool. So glad to hear that, karla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals