Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2010, 06:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

In case you log on before hitting the road
Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures !!!

A little foggy this morning lol I am not use to such late nights I had to break out the Diet Pepsi with caffeine

Today is get the new plants in day
I am telling you, now I know why you never see out of shape landscapers I am feeling every muscle in my body I am getting quite the work out lol even got in a little cardio when I discovered a wasp nest in one of the bushes then they saw me !!!

How will you be spending your Tuesday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2010, 06:51 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL...great visual image on your wasp encounter, Karla.

You're not allowed to attend any more Jag games after yesterday's score. That was sad.

Will the mattress saga never end?? Man, it seems if one thing goes wrong, everything does, doesn't it?

Slept pretty well for me last night. Only woke up twice and actually went right back to sleep. Yay for me!

Today will be floor day - pergo and carpet will be done. Or so I say now.

Have a great day, all. Hugs.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
ooo...forgot to mention that yesterday, we re-arranged the freezer section of our BA refrigerator and filled it COMPLETELY with stuff DH had brought home from Costco on Sunday. We sucked 'n' sealed: baby back ribs, pork chops, rib eye steaks and roasts, plus threw in two whole chickens and 4 packages of chicken wings. Dinner anyone???

Old 10-19-2010, 07:08 AM

On my way !!!!

Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Safe trip Cheryl.

Karla, did you get some cardio with the bees? I agree with Pattie... that score was extremely sad!

I've been getting all those little jobs around the house done. They're the ones you keep putting off that never go away! I think I've got a good weeks' worth of them.

It's getting chillier here. Actually thought about putting a jacket on today before walking.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:34 PM

whew it was a crazy busy day
It was spend the day at banks day
Our merchant account decided to deposit funds from another location to our bank account, of course I found this out as I was pulling into the driveway after depositing payroll
so off to our bank where they wired the amount back in to the main office and waived the wire fee I keep telling the main office this is yet another reason they need to switch banks to one that will do things like this

Came home and put about 4 or 5 hours in on invoices and balancing the books.

The new boxspring arrived around 5:45 so I guess it is safe to say the mattress drama is finally over woo hoo !!!

Put the baseball game on hubby dozed off so I got back on the computer,for more joy with Quick Books. I still can't figure out how to enter deposits into Quick Books I am slowly entering back data I think I am going to have to make a phone call on this part

Yup Sue the wasps got me running then I gave them the "don't even think about it" look if they stay on their side I won't get the can !!!

I think I am going to head off to bed tomorrow is going to be another busy day. I have school in the morning and *gasp* I am running solo the woman I teach with has a meeting. So what a perfect time for our "how to give back class" and the making of hugs
I have the window guy coming at 4 to give me an estimate on replacing the glass in the back windows with Low-E glass to try and keep the sun out
We are "baking" in the family room even with the blinds & curtains closed the sun is lower this time of year and beats against the windows even more. the rest of the house is nice and cool but it is almost 10 degrees warmer in the family room I don't want to keep dropping the AC just to get this room cool so hopefully the windows will work

lol later tomorrow night we are meeting our Sunday breakfast friends for pizza I think I am going to have a couple beers !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals