Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times

Advertisements

Today I did the super hard 20 minute workout, now I better get some more done around here. Wish a good samaritan would plow our driveway! Oh well, we have a killer snowblower.

Have a good Monday everybody. Stay warm, you northern ladies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2010, 02:16 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Hey ladies just got home

Pattie I hope hubby is feeling better Sounds like his self medding caused him to become dehydrated
maybe the Dr will explain why we should not be doing these things

Sue what a nice neighbor

fuzzy I have always wanted to try using a snowblower when should I arrive

Sandy I think doing it online with AL will probably be easier, that way you won't wait in line for hours only to get someone that gives you the "I am clueless " look

ok so big change in plans for today
my MIL called around 8 this morning she sounded upset so I asked what happened
Well it seems that right after she left she got a call from one of her neighbors that 2 young punks were trying to get into her house
she turned around to go home and he called the cops
She decided that she needs an alarm so I made a few calls and we headed over there
the alarm guy showed up at 11:15
all I can say is OMG I met someone who talks more than I do !!!!!
I finally had to say I know you have a great presentation but I have already done my research can we just get down to business

we didn't get out of there till 3:30
but she now has the alarm stickers up and the system goes in Wednesday

The couch has a spot with my name on it and I am headed there !!!

Old 12-13-2010, 04:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
You should let her borrow the Dynamic Duo--Ralphie and Lola!

Old 12-13-2010, 05:32 PM

lol I suggested that then realized she is not really a dog person and I am rather particular about the care of mine so I unsuggested it

p.s about to go out and put the heat packs into the covered plants hopefully this will prevent any damage from the now 25 degree with windchills in the high teen

Old 12-13-2010, 05:55 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Thanks, ladies. He's a whole different man tonight. The dr. thinks it was a sudden drop in blood pressure. He's going to call his primary care physician tomorrow for a check-up. Oh, and the dr. mentioned to him that it's really not a good idea to use a laxative the day before you go in because it can sometimes scew their exam.

We picked all our tomatoes - they were definitely on the down side - and cut up all the vines. We brought anything in pots into the garage for the next two nights and we picked our last 2 tangerines off the tree. Everything else is on its own. Last year, the stuff we covered did worse than the stuff we left alone!

Have a great night, all.

Old 12-14-2010, 03:47 AM

Yay pattie glad he is feeling better

I covered what I could cover until I ran out of sheets lol I even took a couple of the fleece throws we use to add another layer to some of the plants in the screenroom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals