Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 04:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

lol I forgot what a good workout gardening is

I think the only thing not sore are my toes but it looks so nice & tidy that it is worth it

Going to push my self to get on the treadmill in a bit

Hubby went downtown to the office so it is just me & the "kids"

Not sure what other adventures today will hold but I am sure I can find something to get into

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 05:51 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Good morning.

Going to be a lovely day here - 77. Guess I can put some shorts on.

Hubster wants to get out of the house for a bit, so we'll go find a nice bottle of wine to bring to Elston and his DP when we get together tomorrow. They're vacationing in a beach side condo in Lovers Key which is about an hour from us, so they invited us over to their place and he's going to fix us a nice lunch. Judging from his reputation here on CD, it will be delicious.

After that, it will be a joint effort of cleaning our very messy, dirty car. It's supposed to be white, but we're not sure we remember that far back. We're also thinking about having it painted, rather than trading it. It's a good car and DH likes it for carting stuff from Home Depot and Lowes.

I'll be doing some financial stuff that I didn't do yesterday, thanks to Karla's encouragement to wait till after the weekend. And some housework is in store - I already have one load of laundry in to be hung outside today.

Have a great day all; I'll drop by later.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Pattie did you say "trading your car" ooo if you decide to go this route remember my connections !!

ok 30 mins on the treadmill & 30 mins on the bike done !!!

off to tackle the laundry lol it use to be a hill now it has grown into a mountain range

Old 01-31-2011, 07:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

It is 15 here with a wind chill of 1. Snow is supposed to start this afternoon and last for a couple of days. There are 2 systems heading our way, if the southern storm gets here first we will have a lot of ice and if the northern storm gets here first we will have lots of snow.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk. In a little while we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies. It sounds like we will be indoors for a few days so I better run her around today.

Mickey has bee doing battle with a recurrent UTI. I took her to the vet this morning and they kept her to get a urinalysis. Fingers crossed that they finish with her before the snow flies.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Now, Karla...don't be getting your panties all in a bunch...I said we're thinking about PAINTING it.

Evey, be safe and warm. Are you still thinking snowblower???

Old 01-31-2011, 01:46 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
I was wondering how Mickey was, what did the vet say?

Oh big talk is major snowstorm here, depends on who you watch what they are predicting, tomorrow sounds drivable but Wednesday might be another issue.......guess I have to wait and see. We have plenty of everything so not too worried.

I don't know what I am going to do today for exercise, this morning I would have said walking but now the wind has picked up and it is pretty cold out there (talking long john cold type weather). I might just put Denise in for lack of imagination today

Everyone have a great day!

Old 01-31-2011, 02:04 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
I just did a Billy Blanks disco dance routine. I'm kind of at a loss as far as this storm goes, they are talking days with no power, etc. hell with that. These overzealous meteorologists up here are making me scared even though we all survived the blizzard of 78 (and had a blast!).

I told dh we ought to go down and visit Billy! Haha, maybe.

Have a good day everyone. Stay safe!

Old 01-31-2011, 02:21 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Fuz, might be a good time for a visit, quick book that flight for tonight!

Oh I have ruled out exercise for lack of energy, gotta finish dusting and laundry!

Old 01-31-2011, 03:14 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Pattie I was thinking snow blower until I saw how much they cost. Holy cow!

I just picked Mickey up. She has a horrible bacterial infection. Her urine is so cloudy that they can't see through it at all. High ph, high white count, no crystals. She is on an injectable antibiotic and we are waiting for the culture results in a few days.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:52 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Oh that poor cat, hope she feels better soon. Yeah, we got lucky on our snowblower, he bought it off someone-the kind he has would cost a fortune, it was $300 used. But it's a monster!

Billy just got back to his place-well back to Ft Hood anyway, after being gone for a month. I think he's in one of the few places that isn't going to get hit by this mess. It would be cool to just up and go, but I doubt work would let him just leave.

DH is worried about our pipes freezing if we lose power, but we're on a slab, and well, I don't see that as a problem anyway. I am worried about no power cuz of the small fortune in food we have in the fridge and our freezer in the garage. (and no computer or phone!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals