Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 02:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

lol you wake up at 3:30

Good Morning everyone
We both fell asleep on the sofa at 8 when I woke at 9:30 and we went to be I joked "watch us get up at 3"
lol hubby did get up at 3.

I have his lunch done the dogs all went out so now I have more time before my walk to catch up here.
It is so nice and cool this morning I am actually looking forward to the walk
Todays gym menu will be
spinning class
maybe the elliptical
then the whirlpool and sauna

who will be first to check in

karla

p.s. dang I didn't have Ice cream in the freezer for ice cream day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2007, 04:02 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,368,313 times
With all that has gone on, I haven't walked since Thursday. Today is the moment of truth people. LOL I wil walk this morning.

I am sore from NOT walking. My hips ache. Unbelievable! I never knew that would happen. I was up in Maryland, just recouping and didn't walk, and ouch!

But today, I will walk, and I will report back.

Love to you all

Robyn.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:39 AM

36,421 posts, read 16,034,254 times
Robyn, Glad you took your respite to MD. I haven't checked in this weekend. Sat. walked 2 1/2 miles and lifted weights, Sunday walked 3 miles. It looks like it won't be soo hot here today so I will grab my walking gear before I go to work. Karla, I slept till 11 am yesterday

See ya!!

Old 07-23-2007, 05:43 AM

11 !!!
wow lol I would love to be able to sleep past 7 sometimes.

ok you can be my sleep in late person tasmtairy So if I say want to sleep in late one day I can ask you to do it for me

walk done and it was beautiful out there

heading out to the gym in about an hour

karla

Old 07-23-2007, 05:49 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,368,313 times
My walk. No pedometer, just me, and my music, batteries went out.

There was alot of cloud cover, but as I started walking, the breeze started blowing, and the dark clouds went away.

Nothin but blue skies. I walked about 4 miles this am. It felt good. My mind was so clear. No..OMG what am I gonna do. No tears, not until i thought of the kids. I haven't seen them since friday night, but I will have them back today. My tears were of missing them, and of happiness knowing I will see them today.

My feelings were devoid of everything last night when I got home from Maryland, the house was empty, only me, and it was just how I left it. A mess. Dirt all over the LR rug from all the cops in and out.

I don't even care. I'll take care of it in my own time. Today I feel good. last night I spoke w my dh, and let him know how I have felt all this time. My strength was there. I was stronger than I have been in my life ever.

The Lord was with me, he held my hand. It was not hard for me, at all. I am at peace, friends. I am at peace. Only positivity from here. Oh, its gonna be a tough road for the kids, please keep them in your prayers, please. But they will ultimatly be better for it.

Hugs2u all

Robyn

Old 07-23-2007, 08:34 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Robyn - good to see you here today!
Karla - use your finger to tap between your eyes on your forhead, tap on the side between your eyes and your ears,tap under your eyes,tap on the crease between your nose and your mouth,tap on the chin,tap on your collar bone,use your left finger to tap underneath your armpit,where your bra line is, someone taught me a long time ago,it helps you to sleep and calms you down.helps with everything,tap around it more than 8 times, try it tonight before you go to sleep,If you wake up,do it again,I betcha you will sleep like a baby,and wake up feeling super.

I am going to my walk now,breezy,cool and cloudy,super!

By the way! all of you need to try this tapping it really works

Old 07-23-2007, 08:59 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,472 times
Good morning everyone!!

Chloe and I did our walk this morning. We are good girls.

Have a great day all.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Hello!

Shadow & I have walked. Shadow & I are pooped from all of the fun we had yesterday at the dog beach.

Peace Out!

Old 07-23-2007, 10:01 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,472 times
Evey, We used to live oceanfront in California. My dogs loved the beach (we had 2 dogs at the time). We walked it several times a day. The beach was literally our backyard. I bet Shadow loved it.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:15 AM

back from the gym
did the spinning class and then decided to do the water cardio/aerobics, it is the same instructor from the wed class and she is great. lol she doesn't mind me laughing at myself.

dragonten I can't help but chuckle at the look my DH will give me tapping but I will try it. I sleep well but but even deeper sleep will be great. now maybe I should try the tapping on my dogs so they will sleep through the night.
Is it a form of acupressure?
I told one of my girlfriends who has trouble sleeping about it.
See what a helpful group we all are
It is go great how we share tips with each other.
well time for the shower then a trip to the post office

see y'all later

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals