Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 04:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,112,598 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

Happy July !!!

I can not believe how crazy today is going to be

I have to close last month then get all the checks written for todays deposits

I am going to try and get to the bank by 8
I then have PT at 9:15

I told CD he will only have access from 10:30 to 1:30 for the stuff we need to get done today

I am then taking my japanese neighbor Hiroko to the airport at 3
Then home to get ready ready to go to dinner with my MIL

I still have to get the empty boxes out of the guestroom

lol I am so looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when I can start weekend

Anyone have any fun plans for the long weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2011, 04:21 AM

p.s. borrows Eveys **shake head**
mil called last night to confirm what time she will be home from Church this morning beacuse hubby is going over to install her new garbage disposal
She asked me what I was wearing to dinner tonight
I told her a dress because she should remember from last time it is a really nice place
Well she said "I am going to wear pants" I said "church pants" and she said no but I'll be fine

Please god don't let the leopard pants walk through my front door

Old 07-01-2011, 05:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,369 times
Lol, Karla in this heat why oh why is she not wearing a dress? Oh well I hope for your sake the leopard pants don't make it over

Morning all!

I am waking up with my coffee in front of me. Then I have to get ready to get over to Kim's, we are shopping for Monday's 4th of July party. We are going to my favorite store Costco! Then I am going to enjoy the 90 degree day over at Kim's pool!

Probably no chance of exercise today but if the humidity is down tonight I will take Max for his walk.

Have a good one all!

Old 07-01-2011, 08:12 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,230,359 times
Morning peeps!

LOL! Leopard pants...... I have a mental image of Peg Bundy.

Well, Shadow went out the door this morning directly to the truck. Apparently it is too hot to walk, but she wanted to go see her cookie ladies.

Tippy Toes has a HUGE swollen leg this morning. She can't or won't put any weight on it, and she bit me when I tried to touch it. My vet is working the afternoon shift today, so we will go at 3. Buzz is due for another round of meds on Tues and they told me to bring him along to try and save an office visit fee.

The house in the country is supposed to be ready on Monday, so it looks like I will be moving next week.

Too much going on.......

Old 07-01-2011, 12:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,259,466 times
Hi, gang.

Did 3 miles this a.m. Was a nice day for a walk, but a bit on the muggy side.

OMG, Evey...we had the same thought - Peg Bundy! Holy leopard pants, Batman! Karla...where are you taking her? Capital Grill or Ruths Chris???

Sandy, DH and I made a quick pool trip - with the rain, it cooled down the water so it was nice and refreshing.

Lots to do today; just did the bills and the checking account, so everything should be ok for hubby while I'm gone. Today is semi-annual lot rent day. Gawd, how I hate paying that bill. I would think it would be a whole lot less painful if we paid it monthly. But at least I have 6 months before I have to think about it again.

Gotta run. The little fridge is out on the patio, defrosting, so I need to check that and pull in the towels. Whew! This getting ready to go away stuff is exhausting!

Old 07-01-2011, 02:02 PM

Poor Tippy Toes! Temp 105. Found a puncture wound and when the vet pulled the scab off the stench was unbelievable. There was an insane amount of abscess that drained. Shaved the leg, put some goop on the wound, got 3 injections. Poor thing was shaking so hard! So very proud that she didn't bite anyone.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:34 PM

Poor baby...did she get into a fight, Evey???

Old 07-01-2011, 05:54 PM

I don't think so Pattie. There is only one hole, not two like a bite wound. The hole is kind of big. The vet said if it was elsewhere on her body he might think she had been shot with a BB, but this is on the inside of a front leg way up high. She spazzes around the yard/edge of the woods like a maniac. I am sure she poked herself on a branch or something. At the moment she is quite medicated and I am enjoying having her be mellow & just lay around in the house.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Whatever caused it, I hope she's feeling better soon.

Old 07-02-2011, 04:18 AM

Poor TT
I am sure she will be feeling better once the antibiotics kick in

Yay though on the new place being ready
Will shadow be able to just wander over there when she wants ?
Hey lol you could bring your horse over to your backyard

Pattie going away is work lol especially when you want to make sure everything is done while your away

I was the first one at the bank when it opened this might be a good time to go from now on well as long as I get payroll the day before

PT was fun I keep seeing the same folks so we have all started chatting and busting on the one therapist who is very "bubbly"
I didn't realize that each time you go they add a new exercise or "stretch"
Hopefully I will be done after next week. He said there was only a tiny difference between hips

Dinner was nice we went to CG
They brought us complementary champagne and of course I had my favorite pineapple infused vodka

Ate way to much I wish they didn't have such a great breadbasket
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals