Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 04:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,270,664 times

Advertisements

Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have walked to the park & back this morning. I have to get ready for work. Shadow has gone back to bed.

Have a great day everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2007, 04:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,160,587 times
Thanks for starting the thread evey
I did indeed sleep in till 6:30 !!!! I wasn't sure if you had seen my post on yesterdays thread that this was a possibility.

lol I have no idea what I am going to do exercise wise today. Hubby did take the day off. We may go shopping this afternoon for the warmer clothes we will need for our trip. I think he is going to finish the deck under the pergola this morning so I may do some yard work.

Lola is looking at me with the "hey where is my walk" look

karla

Old 08-17-2007, 04:58 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,914,490 times
Wink Yawwn?? What the heck??

What the heck am I doing up at this god-forsaken hour of the morning???????

Oh yeah- guilt.

Forgot to make lunch for my hubster-
and since he was so sweet & wonderful last night - I felt guilty sending him off to slay dragons without a proper meal for lunch.

Now can I go back to bed??

Old 08-17-2007, 05:04 AM

rofl nhh
hurry go back to bed
getting up this early will become addictive you will find how easy it is to spend a hour or 2 checking out what everyone has been up to here.

lol why do you think I get up at 4:30
I make hubbys lunch then come here for an hour before I go walk.
now that I slept till 6:30 today my morning is "messed up" lol

karla

Old 08-17-2007, 05:14 AM

986 posts, read 2,811,365 times
Good morning...I am headed to the gym in about an hour
Karla..it is good to sleep in sometimes...have fun shopping!
NHH..you are to funny...hope you packed a healthy lunch for hubby
Evey...thanks for starting the thread.
Have a great day all....

Old 08-17-2007, 05:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,397,604 times
I've never been to such a forum before yesterday and it seems the first signs of addiction are already showing. My son wanted his breakfast at 4 this morning. So I crept into bed and prayed he would sleep again. But unfortunately he talked and sang for more than half an hour. After making sure I'm wide awake he fell asleep again and I was already up reading some more threads from 5 a.m. on.

Anyway I was already busy and went shopping with the kid and now he's in his bed again and mom has some time. Usually I use this time and take a nap or read a book. But why bother - it's nicer here

Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,420,133 times
Yesterday I think 3 miles, today rain... my thoughts are in my mnd today, not outloud in the Lords magesty...we are not far

Old 08-17-2007, 05:36 AM

miguel's mom
welcome aboard, this is such a great daily thread. The motivation do do some kind of exercise is so helpful.
lol chasing after a young child can be more exercise than you realize.

we also have a lot of fun so it makes working out a lot easier.

karla

Old 08-17-2007, 06:42 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,914,490 times
Default I beat the garden hose

OK- I never went back to bed. Coffee and toddlers have all my attention now. The engines are running !!

I took one look at my brown grass and decided to wrestle with the garden hoses and their respective sprinkler heads. We are the WT's on the block with no automatic sprinker system. Oh those darn Jones'es- lol

So after waving Good Morning (they all looked surprised to see me out so early) at mulitple neighbors, I won the battle with the garden hoses and I feel the urge to run through said sprinklers....Am I nuts? Or am I feeling the effects of the water's negative ions ? Oh Karma - you are my friend today. What comes around, goes around.

I am hoping that the Positive Energy generated from my wonderful day yesterday & last night spills into today at Great Adventure !! Pray for no lines, no trash mouth teenagers, and no rain....*please note: Real NJ residents do not call it "Six Flags", it's Great Adventure; the original name before the Corporation named Six Flags purchased them years ago....

Old 08-17-2007, 08:30 AM

72,458 posts, read 18,221,969 times
Nhh....you know,I am going to add you to the Who would you choose.... you are so funny,I like you.

miguel's mom you are really welcome,we have a good time here! It's like a family here

I am not doing anything for a while this morning,plus it's starting to look real hot.in fact in am going back to bed,I had a call from a client from Hong Kong,woke me up in the middle of the night
talked for a while,just peeped to see what's going on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals