Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 03:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

This time I know they are going to be there because rofl I am bringing them

It our beginning of the new school year Jr master gardener meeting and I always bring donuts.

I shall be strong and avoid the temptation. Especially with jco's "no sweets day" on the food journal

No gym because of afore mentioned meeting but I will be taking Lola for a walk.

So what will you be "avoiding" and resisting the temptation of today

Karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2007, 03:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
I refuse to avoid! That is messing with the natural order of things.

Shadow & I have walked all over this morning. I can't make her understand that the chickens don't get up this early.

Thank you to everyone for all of your support (and the gold stars). Shadow seems to be bouncing back just fine. I am the one who is going to need therapy for years & years.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:06 AM

lol evey I often wonder when I read about you and the chickens what Lola would do if she saw some. I know she is amazed by the 2 cats we go by while walking. I keep telling her that the hissing means they don't want to be her friend.

oh I went to visit Chaos the other day he was so excited to see me. They finished the fence at his house and he is so funny to watch as he chases the hose once he has pulled it from the hose reel. I think his dad is going to have to put it outside the fence lol
Now that I have the new camera I will have to get a picture of him for you guys.
karla

Old 08-27-2007, 05:33 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Yes ... we need lots of good pictures of loveable pooches!

Glad to hear Shadow is doing fine Evey.

Have you started packing yet Karla? Don't make me get my whip out!

Got to hold off on walking since there's a doosey of a thunderstorm banging around outside, not to mention buckets of rain. The way its coming down I'd get floated off to the river!

Have a wonderful day everyone ... I'm going to Ethan Allen and taking some measurements!

Old 08-27-2007, 05:38 AM

tet please send us some rain , it has rained north and south of us but not right on top of my house.
as far as packing well lol I have washed the first load of stuff to pack. I wanted to freshen it since it has been away since last fall
It will get folded or ironed and put in the guest bedroom (the packing room)

walked 1 mile with Lola

karla

Old 08-27-2007, 05:55 AM

986 posts, read 2,808,555 times
Hi All..
Evey..I have not been here for a few days, so I do not know what happened to Shadow? But I am glad he is ok
Karla get packing!!! That is what I am doing tonight, I am headed to Tucson to visit my son and sister tomorrow...can"t wait!!!
Tet..congrats. on the new house.
I am headed to the gym in about an hour...stay cool and fit today, I will check back later.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:40 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,781 times
Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I walked Chloe this morning. Maybe for 30 minutes or so.

Karla, Donuts are hard for me to resist. Good luck with that!

Old 08-27-2007, 07:50 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Great Morning! can't believe I saw some rain or spots of rain yesterday! It showed up anyway for 15 min! woo peee! I heard in the news there were some this morning,better than none

Great to hear Shadow is doing better,hate to see them suffer......

Karla,save some donuts for me,I usually eat half of that,and say to myself "enuff" ! then throw away the other half. Then I know I had some. feels better
Off to my power walk,nice and cool this morning!

Old 08-27-2007, 09:15 AM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,452,385 times
Oops... perfect day to announce a no sweets day, eh? Sorry, Karla! How many days until your trip???

Today I did interval (?) training focusing on arms, hips, abs. Woo Hoo!

Old 08-27-2007, 11:02 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,720 times
I'm on a roll! Not a cinnamon roll...although it does sound tasty right now! maybe with a mint mocha from Starbucks. I will avoid Starbucks at all costs today!

Did my 15 min on the Elliptical and some crunches on the exercise ball. I'm home today so didn't get to weigh in at work for our challenge. I have very sick kids. We were at the hospital last night with the four year old. He has Croup, and they're checking for Whooping Cough too. So I may be at home for a few days...but at least I'll get good exercise time in between giving meds and chicken noodle soup!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals