Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2012, 06:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

I just finished cleaning before the cleaning lady get here

I don't like having a pile of dishes in the sink and stuff on the counter
She was suppose to come tomorrow but called yesterday to ask if she could do the house today

I have a list of stuff I need to run and do so that is now pushed to the afternoon
one of them is to go look at a truck at my car dealer for CD
I told him he has to get rid of the one he is driving because it is starting to cost in repairs so before he loses anymore trade in value now is the time
There is a nice one here he likes and because I can get such great deals it will save money even having to ship it to TX

I also have to run to Costoc

Yay the cutting back helped knock off 3 of the 5 pounds 2 more to go before we leave next week

Treadmill sometime today

It is nice and cool so I have the windows open I should be able to keep them open till about 10 lol

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 06:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Good morning!

Well, the plan is (and we all know how that can change): a fairly quiet day. Doing some laundry. Will try to get the fall decorations down and spread them around. Am considering vac'ing the front porch and putting the area rug out there, since it looks like the rainy season is finally gone and we're getting porch sitting weather. May finally iron some shirts. None of which is major stuff.

Still haven't exercised this week; I decided it's a wash-out, but I'll do it next week. No choice. Diana's coming on Monday!

Off I go to OOH, then onto chores. Have a great day, all.

PS - Karla, I get the pre-clean.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:28 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Morning ladies

Joining in on the "no exercise" today, sigh I guess Lazy Susan has dropped in and will NOT leave! Well it is cold out and I just don't want to do it today so I guess when those jeans are tight on me today I have no one but myself (and LS) to blaim.

I've got puter work to do today, and also banking, and also shopping so I will have a full day..

I'll stop back later.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:29 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Today I did a short DA lower body workout. You could do it at your desk, if you have a little room around you (she uses a chair). Thought I'd post it if any of you are interested.

Denise Austin: Lower Body Strength Workout- Level 2 - YouTube

This morning, my throat was really killing me, so, like I have heard for years, I decided to try gargling with salt water. BAD idea-it hurt so bad, I was running water and getting a drink when I heard this weird sort of high-pitched keening sound. I turned the water off and realized it was coming from ME. Talk about pain. I didn't even know I was having that reaction. Put some Anbesol on a Q-tip and dabbed it on the back of my tongue as far back as I dared and that seemed to really numb it up. I don't see how that can be if this is supposedly nerve related. Where are the nerves? Are they near the surface where that would do something? Don't know. Need answers.

Anyway, my poor plants are really taking a hit from this cold, but some of them are still looking good. Have to cover them tonight, I think. Guess they won't last too much longer anyway.

Have a good one, all.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:15 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Ooo, Connie...that must have been scary.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Yikes Connie
I wonder who you could see next that might be able to give you some answers

That work out looks interesting thanks for sharing

Well I had such a fun day the truck I checked out for CD is terrific lol I told him if you don't buy it we will
It drove like a car and would be plenty of room to hold full sheets of plywood for hubbys projects
They gave him an amazing deal and are even going to pay to ship is truck from TX
So he is flying in on the 26th to pick up the new truck and drive it back

A guy stopped by to take a look at his old lathe (the owner of the woodshop told him hubby was selling it
ok so get this he looked at some of the things hubby made and said he was crazy for not selling his work
He looked at one of the boxes and said he could get $200
The birthday vase could get 300 to $400

Yeah I think he is now considering doing this and I am going to encourage it

Old 10-13-2012, 09:08 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,028,983 times
I didn't do any exercise. We ended up at the bowling alley with one of our homeschool groups. I didn't bowl but the kids did. I went to wound care then I came home for a little bit but then had to go to the grocery. I got home at 9:30pm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals