Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 04:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

lol I seem to have almost lost my voice I sound like a 13 yr old going through puberty.
Some would say "alert the papers" !!! yup I talk as much as I type probably more

But thanks to all of your good wishes I am feeling better.

Today is another rainy day so so other than sneaking out to the grocery store (I am just about out of diet pepsi) I will be having another lazy day. I have to kick the last of this by tomorrow we are doing leaves at school

so whats your exercise plans for the day

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2007, 07:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Glad to hear you are feeling better karla. I think I am getting it. I have that tickle in the back of my throat, and have been blowing my nose.....

Shadow just dragged me all over the park. Lots and lots of squirrels to chase this morning.

Now, off to get the laundry going.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Oh, no. We can't catch a cold thru the 'net, can we????

Did the gym this a.m. - 40 min. (I think I accidentally posted this on the Sunday site!). I'm just waiting for my friend to call me to go bikeriding with her.

Got some housework done and am on the 2nd batch of laundry. 2 or 3 more to go.

Enjoy your day, all.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Oh, no. We can't catch a cold thru the 'net, can we????
You better believe it, ever hear of computer virus? I think I saw someone else from this thread say they were sick this morning as well.

Old 10-29-2007, 08:35 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,743 times
Missed the thread yesterday although I've been walking 2 miles.

Also caugh a little cold from my DS. He caught it after baby swimming class and passed it right on to me.
Today I only had some housework done but will do some exercises this evening while watching TV.

Karla, get better soon!
Everyone else have a great week!
Diana

Old 10-29-2007, 09:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
Glad to hear you are feeling better karla. I think I am getting it. I have that tickle in the back of my throat, and have been blowing my nose.....
yup thats how it started

hopefully you will not become one with the tissue box

Old 10-29-2007, 11:28 AM

448 posts, read 1,049,722 times
Beautiful day out there today...and I wasted the morning sleeping in. I work nights tonight. I will need to get out for a bit..maybe walk....remember I hate walking around the neighborhood! Maybe I will put the outdoor furniture in the shed for the winter. That would be like lifting weights I suppose.
I am feeling fine....keep your scratchy throats to yourself please. I will probably run to Health Services in the morning and get my flu shot. The I should be set.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Shoot-kind of lost track of time, but I did my working out for the day-well, exercises anyway. I might go do some work in my neighbor's yard.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:08 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Hi folks! Glad you are feeling somewhat better Karla. Not doing much of anything today. We were in a pretty good car wreck yesterday afternoon. Right after ours ... BANG ... a semi almost ran over a car! Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt in either accident. I'm just down in the dumps though. Doo doo happens I suppose, and I'm really counting my blessings since the two people who mean the most in the world to me where in the vehicle.

I think tomorrow I'll do some more painting!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 10-29-2007, 05:28 PM

1,375 posts, read 6,302,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
But thanks to all of your good wishes I am feeling better.

Glad you are feeling better, Karla. I've been absent from my computer this weekend due to busy work schedule plus my SO getting this bug that's going around. I've been fine, but he was in bed for 2 days with fever and other complaints. Never seen him so sick. Hope your case is mild!

It's been a weekend on the run and lots of rainy days, no exercise to speak of, but I've been eating well, so I'm not too worried. Looking forward to a slower pace after Wednesday and getting back to my walks.

Have a great week everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals