Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 04:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Happy Halloween everyone !!!!!

Now I know we can all pretend that we are not going to become one with the bowl of candy.

So to make it easier and guilt free

today is

"Halloween candy doesn't count" day !!!

lol either that or we can all add 1 or 2 hours to our workout to combat the goodies

I am for choice number 1

How is everyone feeling have you all managed to shake the "crud" I am at the end, the coughing end sigh
I want to walk Lola but when I get overheated the coughing begins
lol it was so warm in school yesterday I thought they were going to send me home
it has been forever since I was sent home from school lol I wonder if they would of sent a note to my hubby
"please keep your wife and her germs to yourself"

So what is everyones exercise plans for the day

karla

p.s. if I can say anything good about this getting sick thin is I lost the few pounds I put back on since getting back from vacation

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 04:52 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times
Hi Karla! Yes, please come and help eat some of those Halloween goodies! I am out of control with the chocolate! Going to do a Kathy Smith Step Workout this morning and then.....Karla's choice #1 for the rest of the day. Have a great day everyone.....

Old 10-31-2007, 05:02 AM

238 posts, read 554,490 times
hey happy halloween to you all too.

ran to college this mornign must have looked a rite muffin with my bags aswell lol. and got football tonight can't wait!

hope you r all ok!

rachx90

Old 10-31-2007, 06:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Happy Halloween to all of you, too. I have my new broom all revved up, ready to go. I doubt we'll see any trick or treaters in a retirement community, but who knows. Just in case, we bought some chocolate. Yes, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! LOL

Went to the gym this morning, waited 20 min. for the man to come unlock the building, but no go. Came home. Guess I need to get the bike out.

Happy Haunting, everybody.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

I am feeling a whole lot better today after sleeping a large portion of yesterday.

Not much candy left in my second bag, but I think it will be enough. Neighbors tell me we don't get very many kids.

Shadow has dragged me around the neighborhood. We saw a beautiful hawk. Now she wants to go to the beach.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:22 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Good morning!

Have a happy Halloween!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
gasp lol I just got back from mowing , I couldn't stand it any longer
It was so high I had to bag the cuttings.
So whew bout wiped me out but the lawn looks so pretty
I wacked of a bunch of the basil and put it in a vase. everyone teases me because I grow it but don't use it in cooking.
I do love how it smells
hopefully it will root and I will have even more plants

ok off to shower and then run out and get 1 more bag of candy along with some ginger ale so hubby can ave his crown & ginger while we are sitting out front giving out candy

evey I am glad you are feeling better have you gotten to the coughing stage or did your stay out of your chest

karla

Old 10-31-2007, 08:43 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,011 times
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Glad to hear Karla and Evey are doing a whole lot better!

Bet you can't guess what I'm doing today ... Painting It is such a good upperbody workout! I also got my legs in on the action by doing some semi squats. I hope my new neighbors were'nt looking through the window. I probably looked like a complete basket case!
I do have to run to the garden center and buy another dwarf conifer. So, this afternoon once it quits raining I'll be digging in the garden. Trying to get all my shrubs in before winter hits us.

Be safe trick or treating!

Old 10-31-2007, 09:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
evey I am glad you are feeling better have you gotten to the coughing stage or did your stay out of your chest

karla
Somehow it managed to stay in my head. This is a first for me. I am a smoker so I usually get the nasty cough that makes other people cringe.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:08 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,255,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
p.s. if I can say anything good about this getting sick thin is I lost the few pounds I put back on since getting back from vacation
Karla, I'm thinking the same thing about the seeming inevitable tooth extraction, "Hey, at least I'll lose a few pounds since I'll just be having Jello!"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!!

So how much does everybody usually spend on Halloween candy every year? We usually try to make it under $20 but we spent over $40 this year b'c we moved to a new area and we've seen a lot of kids around. We just don't know if this neighborhood is trick-o-treat-friendly. I was annoyed that we spent so much on CANDY but that's what I get I guess for sending Hubby to do go buy the candy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals