Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2013, 05:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Happy Monday every one

Heading into the exercise room in 30 mins ( I have to finish closing out last week first)

I have to be out f the house by 9:30 I am going to help the woman I teach with hang the posters our kids made as well as her other 5 schools at the fairgrounds for the Fair thats coming up this weekend
lol hey its more exercise because it is going up and down ladders

Hoping to be home by 4

it is nice and cool outside looks like another week of mid 70's fall like temps !!!!

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2013, 11:08 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Morning. We had Halloween last night, and oh boy do we have a ton of extra candy. There were far fewer kids than normal--or maybe mh just gave out less than I do. He did okay, though, considering he's had a horrible toothache the last couple days...Today he went to the dentist and said they were all asking how I was doing. This place is so much better than the last dentists we went to. I wish I could find a way to thank them. I don't know about me going in for a cleaning. I can't open my mouth very wide without a ton of pain--another lifelong extra from this, I guess.

Just sitting here trying to think of something to eat. Oh, Karla, yes it probably makes my throat hurt from thick foods because of the muscles being inactive.

Enjoy your day.

Old 11-04-2013, 05:50 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Wow, Connie. You don't think about using muscles to eat. One of those things we take for granted until it happens to us, I guess. I hope it gets better.

I did my 2 miles w/20 min. weights this morning. Then hubby and I went out and ran errands we couldn't run yesterday because the stores were closed. We went to Hobby Lobby...what a neat place! and then to a concrete place that sells outdoor statues and I found my b'day present - a St. Francis. Can't wait to find a nice spot for him to make his own.

See you all tomorrow.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies
Connie remember baby steps like any work out routine you have to start slow. with both the swallowing and the opening your mouth
maybe really creamy mashed taters you can add lots of real cream and butter

Pattie when you first mentioned the St Francis statue I thought "I don't remember her mentioning wanting to sell the house" I though that was the one you buried upside down to help sell. Then I realized you were looking for the decorative statue

Wow yesterday was a loooong day left at 9:30 didn't get back until almost 5
But for the most part the posters are hung we are going to go back Wednesday to tweak the display
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals