Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2014, 05:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday and happy last day of March

Pretty quiet weekend lol could actually say boring
We really didn't do much I read a couple books hubby puttered in the garage
But sometimes you need a recharge weekend

We gt some great rain so the plants and trees are all happy

Today I get to take the support pad or what ever it is called that the Dr put on the bottom of my foot
I may try the bike today
I figure thats the least impact

Chilly start 47 but suppose to hit 77 later today
Pretty large spread lo the heat just went on inside and depending on the sun strength the AC may be turned on late this afternoon

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2014, 07:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Hi, Karla. Haven't been on OOH much lately, thanks to my stupid cold and the house reno going on.

I hope everyone's doing ok.

I finally felt good enough to exercise, so I met with Diana for an hour this morning and, man, was it a struggle! I'm going to hurt for sure tomorrow. ANd, as soon as Len gets back, i'll be power washing the driveway, sidewalk and patio to prep it for painting this week.

Our new front door is on and, man, does it look nice. So pretty. One more bite done. and it was a good bite.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:40 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
What does your new front door look like, Pattie? I remember when we were looking at them, and seeing all the different doors on houses--something I ordinarily wouldn't notice, but did then.

Yesterday I did the Denise Austin strength/power walk one. Did an extra 5 min. with a couple sets of hammer curls thrown in. No workout Fri or Sat, although i did some walking at Walmart on Friday.

Have a good day. It looks nice out here, 51 degrees.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 03-31-2014 at 10:16 AM..

Old 03-31-2014, 03:17 PM

Did the little walking workout again today. Better than nothing. I need a chill pill. Or two or ten.

Have a good evening. At least I can watch Dancing with the Stars. That cheers me up.

Old 03-31-2014, 05:46 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Hey gals! Glad to see you popping your head in Pattie! You two will have a new house when you are finished

I did my DA workout today and Gracie and I had a nice walk, it is beautiful here and only getting better, I believe it is spring!

I got a nice surprise last night, Tricia and girls are coming down for a 3 day weekend, this coming weekend! So I am checking out fun things to do! I think The Grand Ole Oprey will be good Sat, night, I think the girls would enjoy it.

51! Connie that is so much nicer than when I was in MI! Maybe you can get excited about your garden soon.

See you all tomorrow.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:07 PM

Oh Sandy, that is SUCH great news! Won't that be a treat! I bet there are tons of things you can do for fun.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Morning ladies

Well yesterday was busier than I thought. I had to run to the t-shirt place to approve the colors for the t-shirts for work. They are going to look amazing I can't wait to take them to TX next week

Connie April was always "transition" month weather wise when I lived up north it was almost as if with a snap of the fingers it was perfect weather
April here means yup time to start using the A/C

Sandy I know its going to be so much fun with Tricia & the girls

Pattie glad your feeling better we can't wait to see photos of the changes

Old 04-01-2014, 04:22 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Me too on the pictures!

I know I took Monday off so we can have a girl day, minus Grandpa! T is excited about Grand ole oprey I just hope they have decent seats left.

We got our deposit back and it did not even take a demand letter, it was corporate holding it up. THAT was a good surprise!

I've got to figure out what work out to do. OH it is 80!

Old 04-01-2014, 04:41 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
I'll be thrilled to email you folks some pictures. Karla, I have your address. Sandy and Connie, if you could DM me yours (I lost them when we had a computer glitch), I'll send them to you too. I promise I will not forward stupid jokes, or anything involving religion, politics, or forwarding this on so you don't have tons of bad luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals