Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2014, 06:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Wednesday

wow it's weird not having to rush for school

I invited hubby to go out to breakfast I have a bogo free coupon to the place we really like then a brief stop at the nursery for more ground cover. This is one of the reasons I like the fact we both work from home.

Oh I am off the exercising for a few days
had a "run in" with the bottom drawer of the new fridge with my big toe. Half the nail is now missing. (I know my poor feet keep running into things) so no closed toe shoes till it heals over

I am doing upper body

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 09:50 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Ouch. Sorry about your toe.

Maybe I'll do my workout earlier today. I am fine once I get going at it, feel good after, it is just getting started that is the hard part.

What kind of upper body workout do you do, Karla?

They were saying a high in the 60's for today, but it's already 69, so??? Planted some of my castor beans into big pots last night, still have a bunch more to put somewhere.

Anyway, I'll be back to check in with my workout. I need to find something to really hit my shoulders and upper back. My arms are so scrawny now it's pathetic.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Just finished the D/A walking/strength training one. Yesterday, it flew by. Today, halfway thru I was ready to quit. Go figure.

The day got colder and rainier! It's only 61 degrees out now. Our furnace is shut off for the year, but I still have my portable heaters out--luckily.

Hope you have/had a great day.

Old 06-05-2014, 06:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning
Connie my upper body workout is 2 kinds 1. with the stretchy bands, you tie a knot in the end and close it in the door. You can do all sorts that way. 2. outside gardening. Reaching up to prune weed pulling using the hedgers all gives a good upper body workout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals