Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 05:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

lol I am practicing for tonight
Today is the day and I am getting excited,
Plus woo hoo I just found out they have one of those microphones I can clip to myself and be mobile rofl how long till that gets taken away

get this I have one person who already told me they will bid up to $40 for a $25 gift cert from this one nursery !!!!
I am hoping this will be the trend for some of the really cool certificates that will start at their value and go up from there.

Heading over to set up the items and decorate at 9 trying to talk Mr Karla into going with. An extra hand will help things go faster,I don't want to be there all day then have to rush home to change yeah it is another hair & make-up night.

Just think next week I won't have anything fundraising to do so I can get back on the regular exercise schedule !!!
I can even get back to the gym

So how are you spending your day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2008, 05:17 AM

P.S

Heads up !! Tomorrow is going to be a special day

it will be
"sleep till you wake up" day

Old 03-29-2008, 05:40 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Karla I really admire your drive and commitment. Way ta go!!! Hope everything runs really smooth today and you make bucket loads of money!

Finishing off small projects around the house. There's not too many, but I'm sure I'll find something else that can be added to my painting list etc!

Going for an extra long walk this morning with the hubster. We're suppose to get some nasty weather moving in tonight and lasting for the next three days ... snow, snow and I think a little rain just to breakup the manotany. I'm happy though. Actually got to see some of the shrubs I planted in Autumn!!

Have a great day everyone ... no stress!

Old 03-29-2008, 05:54 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,046,835 times
GOOOOOD morning fellow exercisers and GOOOOD luck tonight Karla. Sending you good karma for a great evening.

Like Tet Tea, a house project gets some attention today. I'm going to be sanding and spackling, but I also have to be sure to get out and walk. I have high hopes that for tomorrow's weigh-in, a "6" is seen in place of the "7" that's been the middle number on my scale over the last few weeks.

Enjoy a great day and great night!

Charley

Old 03-29-2008, 06:01 AM

rofl tet more painting !!!! we need to get you your own HGTV show !!

charley we are all pulling for you I am betting on a 5

thanks for all of the "lots of money" wishes !!!

Old 03-29-2008, 06:03 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,618 times
Good morning!
Anyone else wish they could go to the fundraiser? Sounds like fun and some great stuff to bid on... hope it goes well and raise a bunch of money Karla... remember... ooooooommmmmmm.
I am going to the gym this morning since my snow boycott got in the way of going yesterday... just going to focus on cardio today.
Not sure yet what we will do later... the guys haven't wanted to go bowling and a few weeks, so maybe I can talk them into it.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 03-29-2008, 06:10 AM

bowling !!!! ooo i want to come !!!!!

could you imagine how much fun we would have if you all showed up tonight !!!!!

Old 03-29-2008, 07:08 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,046,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
rofl tet more painting !!!! we need to get you your own HGTV show !!

charley we are all pulling for you I am betting on a 5

thanks for all of the "lots of money" wishes !!!
That would be nice, but that would also be a 10 pound weight loss by tomorrow morning. Doubtful. But to get out of the 270's and into the 260's would be a nice step.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Karla, you are going to raise sooooo much tonight! What are the plans for all of this funding?

Charley, you just keep right on doing what you are doing.

Shadow & I took the short walk this morning in anticipation of a monster bike ride later. Shadow stuck her nose under a tree and flushed out a duck. I looked & there was a nest, complete with a pile 'o eggs! Not sure which one of us was more freaked out by a duck suddenly taking flight...... We will watch for mama to come back.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Oo, evey! Duck soup!

Charley, We're so proud! You keept going, bud.

Tet, when are you coming here to paint my house???

Karla, best wishes for a VERY successful auction. I know you'll do very well.

As for me...we went "into town" this morning and got hubby a new set of luggage to go back north in May. I just got back from visiting friends in the next community. After I visit with friends on CD, I'm taking the neighbor to the pool for a bit, then headed back to the other community for a party. Whew!

Have a great weekend, everybody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals