Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 03:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
I say in yesterdays thread quite the range in weather snow for tet and hot & humid for song & evey

So I thought it would be interesting to see what today will bring
we had cloudy with a really nice breeze yesterday needed long sleeves
today is suppose to get to 77 and sunny

Today will not be as crazy as yesterday
going to take the duo for their walk around 6:45 since it is getting lighter

I am meeting my friend at 10 to deliver the signed football she won at the auction and I have a surprise for her because she made such a generous donation for the ball I am also bringing her a singed jersey I think she will be very happy
lol little does she know I am bringing my camera so I can get a picture so we can do a little story for the 4 H newsletter

one of my buddies from the jax forum is coming over around noon so we can "play with plants" I was hoping it would be both buddies but the other one (who also posts) here is doing the "tax time tango"

So whats the weather and you plans for the day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 04:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Good morning Karla.

Send some of the sun over.
DS woke me at 7 a.m. so I decided to go jogging with him but only a short way. I was already dressing DS when hubby noted it was raining.
Me without my glasses.

However I got him dressed nevertheless and went grocery shopping with him. Did that already yesterday with Mum and DS but hubby is also very picky with the meals I cook and he doesn't like pasta gratin with tomatoe sauce and brokkoli. So I went and bought mushrooms and prawns and cooked him spaghetti with garlic-herb sauce, mushrooms and prawns. That he liked.

I also bought a seat for Miguel for my bike. So we can take some tours as soon as the weather gets better and warmer again.

No walking for me today. A friend will come over for a little chat this afternoon.

Exercises will be for abs, arms and legs this evening when watching TV.

So how's everyone else today.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:42 AM

morning MM
sending over the sun

lol your hubby would starve at my house lol I dont think there has ever been prawns or mushrooms(well once in a can) at our house

the only time my hubby gets meals like that is when we go out

Old 04-09-2008, 05:29 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Good morning everyone,

Pasta with garlic? Mmmmm... sounds good to me, MMom.

Today I am going to head to the lake where there is a THREE mile walking path and I'm hoping to make one full lap. I'll wait until early afternoon when it's a little warmer. It's been a while since I walked the lake, so this is a big step for me. (Actually, a whole lot of little steps ... lol)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weather day.

Charley

Old 04-09-2008, 05:30 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,187 times
Good morning!
It will be 52-55º and sunny today *and* 57-60º() tomorrow!! I am choosing to ignore the fact that once again it will be rainy and cold over the weekend with a chance of that four letter word that starts with an "s"... after all that is a few days away... it could change.
I am heading to the gym for just cardio this morning, then over to Freeport to hit a couple of the outlets in hopes of scoring some shorts. Then I will take Bella for a long walk this afternoon before dinner.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 04-09-2008, 06:08 AM

hey all back form our "wog"
actually think about 50% was jogging lol it seems ralph like to jog
forgot and put the sweat pants on that "droop" so so had to do the "pull" up every few steps I really need to find shorts with pockets along with some kind of holder for a water bottle 2 leashes leave nothing to hold the water .

as I was heading down the street I heard "hey Ms Karla" !!! I knew one of my 2nd grader lived here but wasnt aware that another one lived 3 houses down
we were chatting for a bit and hs parents stuck their heads out I said Hi I am his butteryfly class teacher and of course added he is a joy in class
I found out parents love hearing that lol not having kids I have learned so much teaching this class

too funny charlie how you wait till the afternoon for it to warm up and I am going earlier before it warms up to much .

well time to hit the shower and start the next thing on my list

have a great day all

Old 04-09-2008, 06:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hot and humid here today, too. Upper 80's. Sounds like a pool day to me, gang! Gee, it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it!

Did some ab stuff this morning, jumped on the bike, headed to the gym where I did 30 min. of weights, then back on the bike. I was going to take the long way home, but the weights did me in this morning. See what happens when you take two weeks off??? Well, time to go shower before I stink up the whole house.

Enjoy the day, all, and keep on truckin, Charley.

Hey, Mmom....what time's dinner??? I LOVE pasta!

Old 04-09-2008, 07:19 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Charley, I hope you have a wonderful time walking the lake!

It's been nearly two years for me since I've had enough time to do that. I always walked twice or even three times a week with my former class mate. We always started as early as 7 a.m. at Sundays and late in the afternoon weekdays in summer. That was always fun.

NMS, dinner's at 7 p.m. (in about 4 hours), so you need to hurry

Karla, hubby would definitely starve if he had to wait for such things to show up on his plate. I can be a very good girl and cook very delicious things for him. I guess he regrets I'm not Greek b/c I don't like to cook meat so often
Well be that as it may, I'm a little sad he's not Italian either and can cook those great pizza and pasta and meat dishes... But that leaves us going out for dinner more often

Off to play with DS. He's so quiet, might be he's doing something he's not allowed to..

Old 04-09-2008, 07:21 AM

4,620 posts, read 14,986,983 times
My water bottle carrying ... my bottle is in a holder that's attached to a lanyard, and my puppy's is a neat gadget that clips to my pants or belt (it's a bottle that has a flip-open tray for my fluffy to drink from.)

And um thanks for rubbing it in that I can't get my hands dirty today ... grrr :-)

Old 04-09-2008, 07:23 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,988,497 times
NMS, please do not talk about "pool days"..they are predicting up to a foot of snow south of Denver (yes, my 'hood!) starting tonight and continuing to tomorrow night!!

So, I am going to go for a run this afternoon and then do an upper body workout. Looks like I'll be doing my cardio indoors tomorrow!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals