Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2008, 05:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times

Advertisements

Morning Peeps!

Can't believe I am the first one up today. Just got back from a short walk with Shadow & we are getting ready to hit the beach.

Anybody doing anything interesting today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2008, 05:57 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Moving more rock here!

Heading out for a walk then mowing the lawn before it rains.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 05-29-2008, 06:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Hi, ladies.

Let's see...Karla's away as of this morning, Charley gets his operation done tomorrow. Let's hope everything goes well for both of them.

Evey, you were in my thoughts this morning while I did my bike ride. I only saw a couple of squirrels for SHadow to chase. It's funny, but now whenever I see one on my rides, I think of you two. So I did my 1/2 hour with my seat a-squeakin' all the way...that's my bicycle seat, you people with the sick minds.

Tet, would you please send some rain down to us? We really, really could use it. Take care with that rock, ok?

Have a great day, all. Going out to lunch w/some friends today. A nice, cool salad sounds so good! And maybe dessert after that!

Old 05-29-2008, 08:01 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
LOL Pattie. Even when Shadow is not with me I point out squirrels. She is now learning to spot fish. When we lived in North Port we had a small boat and she loved to stand with her front feet on the gunwale and spot fish in the canal. We sold the boat a long time ago, so now she is learning to spot them while wading. Much more satisfying, she can actually try to get them. She was so funny this morning, chasing a small sting ray. Fortunately she does the "sting ray shuffle" naturally.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Oh, she could chase the carp in the little lake, then! Alright, when are you coming down to visit??? LOL

Old 05-29-2008, 09:33 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
My dog was out chasing squirrels this morning too. Now she's sleeping.
I went to Curves this morning and then came back and got in the pool for awhile. Gonna go get a massage this afternoon. Hope this is a good therapist. I miss the one I had in Fredericksburg.
Charley, you ready for tomorrow? I bet you are and you'll be in my thoughts.
Safe journey to you Karla and Mr. Karla even though you won't see this post, we all want you to have a blast while you're gone.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:51 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 851,161 times
Good morning! Yeah, Charley's day is almost here! Then he can start the recovery process rather than lying around (literally!) waiting for something to be done. Good luck tomorrow and please let us know as soon as you can how it went. Good trip vibes to Karla and Mr Karla, hopefully she drugged him up really good before the 4 hour car ride.

No exercise today, have a full schedule with the Master Gardener program. We are meeting with our groups today to continue work on our group project. I wish I could say that it is going really well, but it seems we have one person in our group who has no intention of ever pulling this all together. She is enjoying the 'research' part of this waaayyyy more than actually achieving our final goal. We are supposed to have a rough draft of it today to present to our 'mentor', and I thought I had my part done and everyone agreed to it, but last night I get an email with a totally rewritten presentation that bears little to no resemblance of the original one! GRRRRRRR... I am tempted to make fertilizer out of this lady, but will try and calm down enough to see if we can salvage something. Sorry, long rant, but thanks for listening! LOL

Ok, everyone have a great day!

Old 05-29-2008, 12:46 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Oh, JnR, there's one in every bunch! Just finished my workout, running a little later than usual, so now I am really behind! I'll bet Shadow is quite the beach babe! And a fish finder-how cool! Hope all is well with everyone-Charley, by this time monday, you'll be well on the mend [hopefully] Have a great day, folks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals