Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 10:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times

Advertisements

No Charley don't do it!!!!!! Don't eat a funnel cake

I went to a church festival last night-speaking of gambling I came home with more than I left with, although I'm not sure how much more. Did that 'winnings in here, gambling $ in here' and stuck with it! We're going back tonight.

DH was gone this morning, so I did a pretty thorough workout, plus laundry, and he just got home, so whew!

Isn't it so nice and relaxing feeding the ducks? How nice for/of you Karla! Be careful they don't follow you home! Oh, I could see that! You could always put them in the library-with the ladders!

Have a safe trip, Evey. Sounds like you rocked the yard sale world! You have a safe trip too Pattie! Try not to think about (you know who)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2008, 11:08 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
Hello all. No funnel cakes for me. It will only take up space that I'll need when I get to the buffet.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:53 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone.
Sounds like you did a great job on your garage sale, Evey.
Eat some buffet food for me Charley and make it count.
Lazy day for me today. What's gotten into me lately? Geez.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:39 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Evey, great haul! Way to go!

Fuzzy, I'll try not to think of NN...aw, shucks, I just did! Oh, well. It's inevitable. I have to. Anyway, I'll be bringing her to the airport this coming week. SHe'll be in PA for a whole month! Woo hoo!

Old 07-19-2008, 07:16 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Eat some buffet food for me Charley and make it count.
You wish was my command. I ate for ALL of us

Would it surprise you to hear that the diet starts Monday!

Charley

Old 07-19-2008, 07:24 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Well Charley makes you and I both! Sank quite a few brewskies today (and am still participating ... hick ) ... one neighbor comes over then another and before you know it it's a block party at your house! Oh well, the more the merrier ... just wish a few of you guys were here sharing the fun!

Did my morning walk but had to nix the afternoon jaunt.

Have a great evening everyone!

NMS have a safe trip home. If you get stranded nesr Chicago !!!!! Come on over!

Old 07-19-2008, 08:46 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
You wish was my command. I ate for ALL of us

Would it surprise you to hear that the diet starts Monday!

Charley
Oh and I can feel it. I feel as though I ate buffet food today and I had very little in reality to eat.
I feel stuffed.

Old 07-20-2008, 04:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
hey all
well we ended up going to the mall on the "pretense" of going into Sears to look at their elliptical

of course the real reason was to eat "mall food"

I had a slice of pizza and some of hubbys waffle fries from chik filet
the guy at sears didn't know anything about the models and none of them were plugged in so I guess it is off to the sporting good store next week where it wont be such
"blind leading the blind " experience

charley thanks for enjoying the buffet for all of us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals