Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 05:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Whether you have real kids or "furbabies" happy moms day to you all !!!

I think we will be going out for breakfast in a bit

We were suppose to be going to MIL's this afternoon but she called last night and said we are suppose to get some nasty storms coming through at the same time so maybe we will reschedule

So how are you celebrating today ?

I have a lot of CD catching up to do later today

Wooo Hooo
Just found out
it is

National Eat What You Want Day !!!

Last edited by FLPL75; 05-11-2008 at 05:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2008, 05:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Happy Mother's Day to all.

Gosh, Karla, I think it's been eat whatever you want week. Friday, I went to that party. Last night, NN's son took us both out for Mother's Day to Steak and Ale (I had a glass of red wine, small Filet Mignon w/broccoli -sorry, Karla- and great smashed 'taters) and later this morning, my neighbors are taking me to Bob Evans for brunch. How 'bout that???

I've already been on a bike ride. I was on the bike for 35 minutes, but I think almost ten of those were at a standstill, talking to neighbors who were walking their dogs.

Man, it's humid out there already. Mid 70's again this morning. We're supposed to hit 90 again today, but a "cool" front is coming thru and it should be a bit cooler (upper 80's) and less humid tomorrow, so maybe I'll do some outside stuff then. Today? I don't know - maybe do the dusting and vacuuming I didn't get done yesterday. Or maybe not.

Well, enjoy your day, all. I'll be dropping by later.

Old 05-11-2008, 06:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Hey peeps!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!

Shadow & I took a small tour of the neighborhood this morning. It is almost 80 out already and wicked humid. I was surprised that she wanted to walk that far.

As soon as I finish my cup of tea I will be hitting the kitchen to get dinner going.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

NMS can I come with you? I'm having a bowl of cereal!

My son had a great birthday yesterday. Good food and good company. Thankfully the rain held off until late evening.

I'm doing nothing today and will be eating whatever I want to!

Have a wonderful day everyone and stay safe with all that nasty weather blowing around!

Old 05-11-2008, 09:31 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,657 times
Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. I'm heading out to the grill to keep myself busy and start getting ready for lunch.

Happy an absolutely wonderful day!!

Charley

Old 05-11-2008, 10:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Oooooooh. I ate too much! It was so good. I ate the cinnamon creme pancakes. So rich and sweet. It was like having dessert for breakfast.

Sorry, Tet....we had left by the time you asked if you could come. I certainly would have enjoyed your company.

I have to go to the sofa now..........

Charley, enjoy your cookout.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:21 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,352 times
Happy mother's day to all of you mums! I hope you enjoy the day and that you get pampered a little bit!

It was a great day here starting with a 5 mile bike tour to visit my grandparents in their garden.
I also took a great nap while DS was sleeping and relaxed in the garden afterwards. Dh was playing a lot with DS today so I also got a lot of pictures taken.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:45 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Happy Mother's Day! Well, dH got up and went to breakfast with his buddies, me-I prefer sleep! Then he went to work on his boat for a while. So, I did a few exercises, the ol' side-bendy-waist thing, my ABC workout, and some arm ones, and a couple others. And wouldn't you know it, doggone laundry was a'callin' my name-put it on hold for as long as I could. Oh well, going grocery shopping too later, so that'll be a little more exercise. Boy, reading yesterday's thread sure did make me hungry! I really like gemkeeper's mathematics-who knew you were burning calories while you were eating that chocolate cake! I feel much better now!!! Have a great day everyone!

Old 05-11-2008, 01:28 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Happy moms day everyone. Your day will come later Charley.
Still enjoying NM but we had a water pipe burst on the water heater so we had to replace that yesterday. On the way back though from coming back from Alamogordo where we had to pick up pipe stuff, we stopped in Cloudcroft at the bakery and bought an apple/raspberry pie. They make the best pies you'd ever want to taste.
We're heading back to San Antonio tomorrow. We found out our survey we had done on the house is 3 inches in the floodplain but now they have to have all these stupid little meetings to try to let this one slide. The buyers don't see an issue with it either. At least our buyers haven't backed out.
Anyway we're hoping?? it gets taken care of this coming week. I am not a patient person either but I have no choice right now.
Whatever you all do today with your human kids or your furry kids, have fun doing it. Happy eating whatever you want day. More pie for me. Yum.

Old 05-11-2008, 02:29 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Happy Mother's Day to everyone including all the wonderful Moms to our furry little friends. You are every bit as much of a Mom as the rest of us. I was fortunate to get off from work today because I worked 16 hours yesterday when our unit was short. I've done absolutely nothing today except sit outside in this beautiful weather and take a couple of cat naps. We'll be going out to a buffet in awhile, all six of us. I hope everyone is enjoying their day!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/mothersdaysparkle.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals