Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2008, 04:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

lol Yesterday I had this really snazzy title for todays exercise thread
and wouldn't you just know this morning I can't remember what it was
See what happens as you get old lol and my b-day is still exactly 1 month away

ok I need to get moving because we have to be out of here by 7:20 so I can stop and let chaos out and give him breakfast before we meet our friends for breakfast

Wait !!! lol know I remember

Yesterday we stopped at his house on our way home and caught his dad before he left , While we were talking a friend of his stopped by when he introduce himself I said "Hi I'm Karla chaos's babysitter"
lol the guy had this "um ok the dog has his own "nanny" " look on his face

So you know how my crazy mind works, this could be fun

When folks ask "what do you do ?"
Instead of saying I'm retired I can tell them I am a "dogs nanny"
lol
So the title was going to be "Sundays "I have a new title" exercise thread

todays going to be busy, I have to fit in mowing the lawn (now I wish I did it yesterday) watching the game and movie day (we have 3 to watch)

So how much do you have to fit in today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2008, 05:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Not much. I might consider doing some laundry, but that may be it. They're closing our pool for repairs this week, starting tomorrow, so I'd like to fit in some time there. Othere than that, my day is my own!

Have fun, today, Nanny! LOL

Old 09-07-2008, 07:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

The barn is closed on Sunday so it will be very quiet around here today. It rained over night and the grass is wet, so miss "I don't like wet toes" Shadow only took me through 2 of the fields this morning.

I am happy to report that other than some protesting by one hip I am remarkably pain free for having ridden yesterday. No riding today, and tomorrow I will be out looking at houses, so there is no telling when I will get back on. I am hoping for Tuesday.

It is in the 50's here and with the overcast the leaves that are starting to change are really popping this morning. Fall is my favorite time of year.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Best of luck house hunting, Evey. I hope you find one you'd like.

Old 09-07-2008, 12:22 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone.
I like that job title, dogs nanny. Stick to it.
Evey, how is Shadow adjusting? My dog didn't seem to have any adjustment problems when we moved other than high altitude issues but I know some animals have a hard time.
Hope you find a house tomorrow you like.
We did the usual walking/climbing hills today. I'm showered now and am going to sit around the rest of the day doing not much of anything.
Enjoy your Sunday.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I did some exercises earlier today and was just about to check in when the dh came home from his solo sleepover on his boat. Snuck right in, and me still in my pig-lady jammy/workout clothes (and I use the word clothes loosely!)

Happy Sunday, all!

Old 09-08-2008, 05:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
hey all
I didn't log back on yesterday

evey that is great news that you don't hurt after starting riding again
lol I remember after hubby and I went riding in Ocala with fil
we couldn't walk for 2 days !!! I hurt in places I didn't even know could hurt

hey fuzzy there is your "excuse" to keep NN off the boat tell her you will be spending the night on the boat you could always say "we changed our minds at the last minute and decided to come home

song how nice it sounds walking through hilly country can we come walk with you

hey pattie hows the shoulder feeling ?

ok off to start todays thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals