Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Had some computer issues this morning we had to be out of the house at 6:15 so it was a "deal with it when we got home " thing

whew it was only a keyboard mouse thing and not a corrupted hard drive

I am heading back out at 8:30 to the other fabric store on my fringe search for my friend
so I am going to do the elliptical when I get back

I hope everyone had a nice weekend
we got everything done yesterday
we both worked on the lawn so it was done in an hour
then we watched the football game and all 3 movies
lol now you know why I didn't log back on yesterday

So whats on your list for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 06:07 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,047,583 times
My son's car was in an accident last week. He was upstairs asleep when his car was hit so hard that it actual crashed a fence and slammed another car in the next house! A security camera caught the action and it can be found on You Tube! Search for "car hits fence". I'll be helping him organize all the things that he needs to do today - but will get a walk in as well.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Wow, Charley. Glad son wasn't in said car.

Karla, you was a busy bee yesterday!

One of the "pool ladies" is coming over in a bit, so DH and I scrambled around the house this morning, getting it to look a bit spiffier. Her house is immaculate, so I didn't want her to see all the dust bunnies hanging around. And I keep telling the cats "NO MORE SHEDDING!" Do you think they listen??? NNNnnnooooooo. So that was my exercise today.

Karla, since you asked....arm/shoulder still hurting. Dr's appt. is tomorrow afternoon, thank goodness. This has been going on for over a year, so it's about time I got a bit more aggressive about it. I mentioned it to her at my yearly physical in March, but we really didn't delve into it. It's getting to the point now, tho, that I can't ignore it anymore.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Wow Charley! I guess if your car is going to be in an accident that is the way to do it, when nobody is in it!

Shadow & I have walked the farm this morning. I have a 10:00 appointment to look at some houses, a 12-4 window for DirecTV to come hook up my set in my room, then I have to ride.

Apparently my friend & a couple of her students decided that I need to show this weekend. *shakes head* I have been on a horse 1 time in over a decade, but I need to show. I suppose it was a compliment. The show is here, so that makes it not cost me anything since I don't have to ship the horse and since it belongs to my friend the entry fee gets waived at her own horse show. NOw I just have to see if she has show clothes that will fit me. Oh, and see if I can still jump fences........

Old 09-08-2008, 07:21 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Glad no one was hurt Charley!

Evey that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll WOW them all!

Thanks for the well wishes folks. Feeling a lot better, but now my son is feeling sick (tummy). He's not one for missing school so when he doesn't want to go I know he's not good.

Already got my morning walk done then I'm going to give the house a good clean.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:23 AM

Tet, I hope your son feels better.

Uh, Evey...jump fences?? Be careful, ok?

Old 09-08-2008, 09:42 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Uh, Evey...jump fences?? Be careful, ok?
I used to jump big fences. The jumps in the classes I will be showing in are 12-18 inches, and all cross rails (an X shape). I used to jump 5 foot with 6 foot spreads so this should be easy.

So, my Realtor was running over an hour late and I had to be back here at noon for DirecTV. We have pushed the house hunting until tomorrow morning. I just want to get going on the search, but I can't seem to find a Realtor who shares my need to get cracking. The first agent I had decided that she was not going to make enough money so I shifted to another agencey. This woman gets one more shot and then I will find someone else.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:13 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Charley is it this one?
YouTube - Car Hits Fence

Pattie, my left shoulder's been bothering me the last couple days, let me know what your doctor says! I'm trying to baby my arm, so I did some ab stuff and some for my dairy air

Too bad those Realtors don't understand the real world where people are LOSING $300,000 homes not buying them!
Good luck Evey!

Have a good day, everyone.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:31 AM

You got it, fuzzy. Love that new word for butt - dairy air!

Old 09-08-2008, 12:11 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Thank Tet tea for that one! Ever since she moved to Wisconsin!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals