Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2008, 02:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

when we went to bed I asked hubby if he had the alarm set because I wanted to get up at 5 he said no he would be up

lol little did I know that I would wakeup at 3 !!!!! actually karla2 woke me to go out by the time she had explored the backyard I was wide awake and decided to stay up
It gave me the chance to catch up reading all the forums

After breakfast I need to stop to pick up a few things to take to disney
I want to get a pair if sunglasses so I won't have to wear my prescription ones in the park. I'd really be in trouble should I lose them. I also want to get 2 rain ponchos just in case last time we went it rained on the last day and I just couldn't see spending $15 each for a disney rain poncho
I thought we were taking the bird over to MILs after the game
But hubby said maybe he will go alone during the game so he and mil could go shopping for my b-day present
We are at that "I need ideas for her time of year" of course the ideas I suggested : spatulas or new cookie sheets I was told were not really presents sigh !!!!
I think he is getting Notary business cards printed as one of my presents so then I told him MIL can get me a card holder and notary journal

I really really want this t-shirt I saw on one of my students it says
" I got an A+ in talking" !!!!!!!!

heck if I knew he wanted to do that today I should of said yes to the football game tickets and taken a friend !!!

So how will you spend your day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 06:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Well, DH just left for his weekly trip to Barnes and Nobel. I have a nice, hot cup of coffee and a piece of home made banana bread and CD. What more could you ask for?

With my shoulder aching, I haven't felt like doing too much or going too many places lately, so this gives me the chance to lay around and be a bum today. Tomorrow and Tuesday, we're going to give the house "what for" and then take Wednesday off as a day to go somewhere, since we're going to be stuck in the house for a while. Well, at least I'll be stuck in the house.

Karla, I love that t-shirt. That definitely works for you!

Old 09-28-2008, 09:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I took the big walk all the way around the property this morning. After all of the stair climbing I did yesterday I am really feeling the walk this moring. But, I have lost a total of 11.5 pounds since I got here.

Laundry is going, I have one horse to ride, head in to town to find some groceries, then be in front of the TV for the race. I am getting tired just thinking about it! Race coverage starts at 1:00 but the race most likely won't start until 2:20, weather permitting.

My friend left for a horse sho0w yesterday afternoon. She only took one of the dogs with her, so I have 6 dogs & 2 cats following me around.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:01 AM

That's quite a following you have, there, Evey. I figured you'd be losing weight with all the new activities. Congratulations! Maybe I should come visit! for 20 lbs. worth!

Old 09-28-2008, 12:12 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Congrats Evey on the weight loss. I bet all your 4 legged pals have helped you with that.
Pattie, please send me some naner bread. That sounds so good. I did make regular bread yesterday but got to get me some of that naner bread.
We went for a long long walk today and climbed a couple of hills.
You all have a great Sunday.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:05 PM

Ok, song...'nanner bread on its way. Could you send some of your regular bread in time for the nice dinner I have planned for tonight? Great. Thanks.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:42 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Here's the bread for you. Full of walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
It's funny because my mom gave me the recipe a couple of months ago and being in high altitude, I have tried the recipe about 5 times going by altitude directions from the internet. It's turned out okay but not great. Yesterday I followed the instructions like they were written out and added about 4 T. of extra buttermilk only because I like to add so many seeds. It came out perfect.

Old 09-28-2008, 05:22 PM

Oh, I love bread w/seeds and walnuts. mmmmmm

Old 09-28-2008, 06:03 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
ok step away from the homemade bread and send it to me and noone will get hurt !!!!

evey congrats on the weight loss

busy day today we stopped an S walmart to get a few things for the trip then came home and mowed then got a few more gray hairs while watching the game last week we won in the final 8 seconds this week they went into overtime

dropped the bird at MIL we took her out for dinner and now I am doing laundry I don't think bed is far off 3 am was a looong time ago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals