Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2009, 03:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Today a day of fun,relaxation and enjoyment day !!!

Everyone has been working so hard it is a well deserved break day !!!!

So everyone have some fun !!!!!!

What will be your ideas today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2009, 06:53 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Well, I watched the Godfather series yesterday instead of my weekly cleaning and laundry, so no fun for me today I have to clean On the upside of this, I have tomorrow off work for President's Day so that will be my fun day.
Hubby is feeling a little better, I started up the humidifier in the bedroom yesterday and he is sounding better. Have not seen too much of him, keeping him drugged up on cold meds.
Off to see what is on fit tv this morning, sometimes their exercises are fun!
Have a great day all. Karla how was the smoked pork? I have a wonderful recipe for shredded pork butt done in the oven (from the food channel) it is to die for.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
I'm doing absolutely nothing today that doesn't involve a sofa! Thanks, Karla!

Old 02-15-2009, 08:07 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

It is a balmy 26 here right now. Shadow & I have just gotten back from our walk. I let the bright sunshine fool me into thinking it was warmer and I did not wear a hoodie or a scarf and my face is a little on the frozen side. Shadow flushed a bunny and we chased that thing all over the neighborhood. I almost think the bunny was enjoying the game. I know Shadow was.

This afternoon I will park myself & watch the Daytona 500 (Go Jr.!), but before that I have more wallpaper to strip...........

Old 02-15-2009, 11:15 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Happy late Valentines day to you all since I didn't post on here yesterday.
I am the queen of pork butt. I cook it in a crockpot all night and it comes out tender and pulls really nicely.
Doing a little more housework today and organizing and other than that, I'm going to try to find a movie to watch.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:47 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Oh, no slacking off for me, not at the rate I hit the munchies every night. Dang those Go Paks of oreos, and nutter butters, and chips ahoy. Wish I'd never 'discovered' those!

Today I did a new cardio interval workout whoa! That's all I can say. Then I did a short arm workout too.

Tomorrow my son leaves to go to his final destination over there. They only fly at night, with NO lights on, in Chinooks, and they fly in pairs. Oh and he told me they wear kevlar when they're flying. Really, there are some things I would be WAY better off not knowing. On the plus side, maybe his long lost duffel bag will be there waiting for him! I have an address now too.

Karla-maybe you should hereby proclaim this pork butt day! And everybody can share their recipes

Old 02-15-2009, 06:26 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
hey all
ok the pork butt was yummy but didn't shred
so what did we do wrong
we had it in the smoker for 6 hours

I didn't do much today it was movie day
planted basil thyme and milkweed seeds in some peat pots though
hubby did get the new motion lights up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals