Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Monday !!
Is it me or is anyone else "running " an hour behind due to the time change

I guess it will be a couple days till I "adjust"

Well Chaos is fed, my "kids" are fed

Today it is suppose to be in the middle 80's so I think I will go out this morning to get some weeding done before it gets to hot

I am still not 100 % so I am not going to over do it much

What is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2009, 07:43 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Since the sun is shining and it feels a little like Spring, I'm going to be heading out for a nice long walk with the pooch. It snowed yesterday, but it thankfully didn't stick, so the roads are pretty clear for the most part.

Got a lot of running around to do today.

Hope you feel 110% soon Karla!

Old 03-09-2009, 07:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
morning tet
when is the last "snow date" for your area ?

It really was nice here this morning when I was over at Choas's we decided to feed the ducks in the pond behind the fence lol he kept giving me this "why are you throwing bread over the fence and not giving it to me" look

Old 03-09-2009, 08:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, all. Feeling lazy today (what's new?)

DH is out there, trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the plants and bulbs. Sure am glad I stopped him from buying more!

I'm trying to get ambitious and do some housework so I won't feel so guilty, but it ain't workin' yet. Don't think there's any exercise in my future today. Maybe tomorrow.

Have a good day, all.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Yes, Karla. Someone at my house is running an hour behind. Shadow! I had to pry her out of bed this morning and she kept looking at me like "but its not time to get up yet". Not sure how someone without a schedule can run behind, but she has managed.

We just got back from our walk. there were plenty of squirrels out to chase this morning despite the fact that the temps are back in the 30's. The mailman came walking around the corner & got to see Shadow drop into stalk mode. Scared him half to death. He was sure she was going to charge him and it took me a few minutes to get him to see the squirrel that was the intended target. LOL! Poor mailman!

Not sure what my day will hold. I really should finish painting the bathroom, but wow I don't want to!

Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 AM

71 posts, read 243,763 times
the time hasn't really gotten to me, i'm always late!

Old 03-09-2009, 01:06 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
The time change messes me up. I got up later than usual today too. When it's dark, I want to stay in bed.
Whiskey seems to be affected too. He didn't want to go out this morning in the dark.
I'm happy to say it's raining today. We need it so bad now.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:29 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Ooo, song, when you're done with that rain, send some our way, ok???

I see we have a couple of newbies. Welcome! You'll like it here.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:30 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
I think I'm over the time change affects-maybe because I have an extra hour of daylight to get my stuff done and today it is nice and sunny, compared to yesterday which was horrible. Glad to see you're ok, Evey.

I found a good arm workout on the newspaper's online edition up here, a gal from the Y does them and I did that one today plus abs and the cardio workout. The cardio one is supposed to end tomorrow on there, so I'll have to find a new one!

I am running behind though-but that's nothing new! Have a good rest of the day everyone.

Old 03-09-2009, 01:36 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
I have plenty of water left over from the 24 solid hours of rain we got over the weekend. It is in my basement if anybody wants it.......

Here is a peek at what is sprouting in my yard.

Tulips in the front flower bed

Daffodils along the fence line in the back yard

Crocuses beside the back porch

Some nice person in the garden forum identified these for me. Now I just have to wait for them to bloom. I did not know they were there until I started doing yard work. There was over a year's worth of leaves & pine needles out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals