Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 07:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
I went to bed around 10:15 and didn't budge till almost 8 !!

I guess I was "plum wore out" and needed the sleep

So here it is Monday and I just realized I do not have to make any more fundraising calls !!!!

I guess I can now get caught up with the stuff that needs to be done around here laundry cleaning lawn mowing

rofl good thing I got lots of sleep last night !!

OOO!!!! in case you don't get over to the ? 0' the Day today is "Eat What You Want Day" !!!!!

They are saying we have some rain headed out way 40 % this afternoon , 50 % tonight & 60% tomorrow !!!!

lol I better head out and mow asap

So what are your plans for the day ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 07:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! I mowed yesterday. Today there is grout haze to be cleaned, laundry to do, and of course more painting.

Shadow & I have been for a walk this morning. Longer walk this afternoon.

Husband is in one of his moods this morning. Heaven help me I am sure I know why some women beat their husbands.....

Old 05-11-2009, 08:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Karla, glad I came online when I did, because I just had an Eggo waffle with real maple syrup!

Evey, don't do that! I'm not good at making cakes with files in them.

Got up early, lots to do today. rode my bike to the gym, did 25 min. of weights, rode bike back. Stripped the bed, did the normal morning chores, went to Publix to pick up stuff for me while DH is away and for my little dinner party tomorrow night, stopped at the bank, went to Home Depot and got a moisture meter and a wand thingy for the hose so I don't have to bend down to water under the plants any more. My knees didn't like that. Came home, tried to fit all the food in the fridge and freezer. I think I have to duct tape the doors shut! Ate my waffle, threw some clothes in the washer and here I am! I should wash the kitchen floor today, but that may not happen till tomorrow. I will be going to the pool around noon.

Have a marvelous Monday, everyone.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:31 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Oh no, I'm trying to be a little more strict on my calories but I'll eat something anyway.
I worked out this morning with Richard Simmons. It's the first time I've done any exercise since last Wed. but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Evey, remember that movie, Fried Green Tomatoes where Towanda tells the nurse that she feels like beating her husband with a baseball bat sometimes and the nurse told her that was normal?

That line cracks me up.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Oh boy, finally did a quick cardio/weight workout and that arms one too.

You have an apartment on that property right Evey? Oh, to have that option!!!!!

Have a good day everybody.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:08 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Oh I love that movie "Fried Green Tomatoes", one of my all time favorites.
Well you all have me beat, I drove to work, worked and drove home. Cassy and I took a short walk, she thought she was starving so she cut it short. Now I have to vacuum and get hubby's left overs in the oven.
I can't eat what I want (: My blood work is being drawn on Wednesday and I have worked so hard to get my cholesterol levels down. I'm just afraid I am going to be still high and they will try to talk me into those dreaded little cholesterol lowering drugs again. I refuse to take those!
Well all have a pleasant night and I will too. 24 is getting down to the last few shows and I can't wait to see how this year will end.
Sandy

Old 05-11-2009, 05:14 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I've been chasing my tail here lately ... and I still haven't caught the bloody thing!

Why is it that nothing happens, then everything happens at once? I need more hours in the day, or a few more days in the week! Arggggh.
I've been spring cleaning and my house looks worse than when I started. I did however, haul a ton of stuff to Goodwill. So, less clutter in my storage room and closets. The good thing ... my garden is looking spiffy.

Anyhoo, I've been sweating buckets at the gym and it feels good!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
hey all well I ended up doing laundry all day and some straightening in the closet moving the winter clothes to the high shelves and bringing out more summer clothes
Then went to the grocery store

Evey I think I caught some your hubbys mood for some strange reason I am in a cranky mood

I am planning on leaving here around 6:30 tomorrow morning I want to be at Sams club when they open at 7
So I will post tomorrows thread when I get back

I just realized I have never see the movie "fried green tomato's" hmm may have to check it out on netflix I have plenty of green tomato's on the tomato tree

Old 05-12-2009, 05:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
It's a good movie, Karla.

LOL...guess you're still at Sam's. I'll catch up later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals