Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 05:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,187,753 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Tuesday

Since pattie is leaving at "0'dark 30" tomorrow morning lets wish her a fun vaca today !!!

Had a nice surprise yesterday
Last night when he got home hubby told me was taking Today & wed off so he is done for the week !!!

It will be nice to be able to get the last minute things done with out rushing

OOO guess what I am doing tonight !!
My friend mawipafl and I are going to a workshop tonight it is called 101 football workshop for women lol

They tell you the basics and a couple of the players show up, you get a little gift as well as a ticket to a home game and a chance to win autographed items

I think it should be lots of fun lol it is being held at the same theater that had the show with the cow we took around
lol I told mawipafl that we should get her from backstage and have her sit with us lol

So what fun things are you doing today !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2009, 06:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,309,223 times
Karla, that sounds like fun. White cow definitely should join the part-tay!

Guy from Lowes will be here in about an hour to check our measuring. I'm sure you can see the cabinets online. They're made by Diamond and they're Natural Hickory Tucson Cathedral. I'll play with it in a little bit, but I have to go shower before Guy from Lowes comes by.

Oh, I've been meaning to tell you! I've finally got back to my weight before DH went away. I gained 4 pounds in his absence and it's been a struggle to give them back, but I finally did the other day. Yay! Now I get to go to the house of pizza and wings and all foods greasy. eeuuu.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:15 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,864 times
Morning all
Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday, I had a very nice birthday and Cassy looks so nice, she got the present by going to the groomer and being pampered. Hubby and I spent the afternoon at the pool with a couple of drinks and totally enjoyed our day
I have to get back into the gym today after work so that will be my exercise today!
Other than that I am back to work and nothing else.
Oh Patti have a wonderful time on vacation, we will miss you!

Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,296,677 times
Morning peeps!

Have a great trip Pattie!

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for our walk this morning. Poor Shadow is very tired from yesterday. We hiked the property when we got to the farm. There were lots of field mice to chase. She chased one into the field where the horses were turned out. Now, there are 4 or 5 of those horses that just hate the sight of a dog & will attack. Shadow was oblivious to this as she chased her mouse. My friend & I were calling her but she was choosing to ignore us. She got herself chased. Later, after I finished riding in the ring we all took our horses for a walk around the property. Naturally Shadow came along. She hiked the 85 acres twice yesterday.

It is in the low 60's here on the way to the low 70's. I am thinking it is a perfect day to mow and pull the weeds that are trying to take over my flower beds.

DH will be heading back from FL tomorrow so there is one door frame that I need to get a second coat of paint on before he gets here. I am sooooo tired of painting.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:49 AM

OK, if you'd like, google Diamond Cabinets and look for a site that's connected with Lowes.

We're getting the Natural Hickory Tucson Cathedral door fronts. Some of the special stuff we're getting include: tall pots and pans cabinet, super cabinet w/pullout stuff, tall microwave cabinet w/bread box, cutting board, cutlery drawer, etc., all sorts of neat stuff. Can't wait.

Well, gang, I'm going to sign off. I hope I get to say hi to you before then, but I may not have internet access until the 18th. Have fun, everyone. Evey, take good micey walks with Shadow and Mickey. Take care.

hugs to all.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,570,498 times
Finally got mine done for the day. Now I have to find something to eat and do some chores. Hope you all have a good day.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:35 PM

7,399 posts, read 19,387,561 times
Hi everyone.
Looks like I missed telling Pattie to have a fun trip. I know she will anyway.
Karla, I need a 101 class in football. I just don't understand it all.

Exercise wise, I burned it up today. Wasn't as much into it today but finished the workout anyway. Working out 6 days a week is hard on me and definatley something new.

My dogs are knocked out. They had there walk/run/swim at the golf course today as they do about everyday but they've been sleeping for a couple of hours now.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:23 PM

Song, I'm still here! Thanks for the kind wishes, all. DH was taking a nap, so I snuck in.

Take care, everybody. I'll be thinking of you.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:05 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,187,753 times
hey all
just back from the football workshop
We had 4 players & a ref and I have to admit I did learn stuff !!!
It was a lot of fun !! we all got a great goodie bag as well as a t-shirt and a ticket to a home game
they also did a bunch of door prize drawings I actually won something !!! it is one of those banner things from the stadium and it is signed by the team owner !!!

lol I am still not packed though I did do lots of ironing today

I decided that ironing is right up there with shopping on my try to avoid list

ok off to bed see you all in the AM

Old 07-01-2009, 12:22 AM

I agree, Karla. Ironing stinks!

Can't sleep. We're supposed to get up at 3 to be at the airport for 5. Got up at 2, just haven't been able to snooze since midnight or so. It'll be a fun day today - traveling with no sleep, especially at JFK.

Karla, have a wonderful time. I'll talk with you all soon. Hugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals