Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 04:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,141,356 times

Advertisements

Woo hoo today is Sue's birthday !!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you !!!!!

What time is cake

Wishing you a wonderful day Sue

Heading out for breakfast soon and then might mow the lawn before we sit down for movie day

What is on your agenda for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2009, 06:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,228,143 times
Happy birthday Sue, I hope you have a wonderful day.
Steaks were great last night and all I had to do was warm up potatoes and veggies!!! I love that kind of dinner.
We are going to explore today. There are so many places to see around here that we have yet to see so that is all the day will consist of. Oh and walking Cassy too, that will be my exercise.
Have a good one!

Old 08-23-2009, 06:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,277,236 times
Good morning, all. Well, today's the day. As soon as I catch up on CD, I'm headed out with the camera to see if I can manage emailing photos. Wish me luck!

They're supposed to pave our street today and tomorrow, and we had to have the car out of the area by 8 a.m. if we planned to use it (can't drive on the pavement till Tuesday). No sign yet of any paving activity. This should be fun. I got the ok from the neighbors behind us to park in their driveway - they're snowbirds and are up north for a while yet. So we can use our car without driving on their fresh stuff.

Just talked to my mother. She says my sister's doing better, but it was a rough week for her. They had a small burial service for the baby on Friday, which mom said was nice, but hard. She's taking her younger son to college tomorrow. Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm sure it's helped her.

Anyway...not much going on today. I'm declaring it a "Me Day" and not doing much of anything that sounds like that 4 letter word.....work.

Have a wonderful day, all.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:25 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,367,294 times
Hey! What a nice surprise! Thank you for the birthday wishes. Now I've hit the big 40, does that mean I have to grow up? ... stamps foot and flounces out the room ...

My hubster and I had a great time yesterday. We went out on the bike, had a wonderful dinner then a nice drink. All that excitment had us snoring by 10 p.m. Yup, we're such party animals!

This morning will have me walking around the neighborhood. I need to work off all that rich, and good food I ate last night. Not sure what we have planned for later. I think we're going to head out on some travels. Wherever the open road takes us ...

Pattie, glad to hear your sister is doing a little better. Hopefully time will help her heal.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:03 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,491,391 times
Good morning.
I can see its a birthday for Sue.....so happy birthday. August is a busy month for my family with birthdays. 14 in our family. If I am not careful one slips by. Next one up is my grandaughters on the 30th...she will be 7. Flying to Utah for that happy occassion. My son's is Sept 1, so will have a big combined party. Any other August birtdays I need to know about lol

No exercise for me today. I did so well last week but yesterday I helped the dh lift a new toilet from the car to the house and I did something to my back. It hurts when I bend down or get out of bed. I need to exercise tomororw, so this better be temporary.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.
Rae

Old 08-23-2009, 08:13 AM

Happy, happy birthday Sue! Wow...40! I have to tell you, that was one of my best years. Enjoy, my friend.

Rae, welcome back. You were missed. Happy b'day to your GD - 7. Wow, that's a big one.

Well, my hubster gets a year older on the 25th.

I finally got the photos emailed to Karla. It only took me an hour to figure it out. Do you see why I don't want to learn how to post them??? That would mean one more thing I wouldn't be able to remember!

Old 08-23-2009, 08:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,253,883 times
Morning peeps!

Happy Birthday Sue!

Pattie, whoever told you you can't drive on asphalt for 2 days is full of s__t. You can drive on it the second it comes out of the paver as long as you don't cut the wheel. After a couple of hours it is a non-issue. I worked at a paving company for 5 years.

It is 60, overcast, and gloomy here this morning. We will be back to near 90 in 2 days and I am enjoying every bit of this taste of fall.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for a tour of the neighborhood this morning. Not sure shat is on the agenda for today.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:19 AM

Hi, Evey. I'm not sure what type of product they're laying down. Oh, I see. It's a "tar product and walking on it, or driving on it before it is cured will make a mess. It will get on and damage your vehicles, sidewalks, carpets and clothes."

BTW, still no sign of them. I'm sure that I'll be happier when they're gone!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:45 AM

Hey all real quick I just got home and found some wonderful pictures of someones beautiful new kitchen !!!

I am going to upload them right now into photobucket and post them

Old 08-23-2009, 10:01 AM

Before :

After:

Woo Hoo she even sent me the new "boudoir" pictures !!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals