Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 04:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

It is 56 degrees out there this morning

lol I knew it was suppose to cool down overnight so I left the sliding door in the bedroom open I woke up around 3:30 a tad chilly and had to reach down to the bottom of the bed to pull the comforter up

I have already opened a window in the family room and the sliding door from the kitchen/breakfast nook out to the patio

Let the Fall in !!!!

Ok so today we are going to be out & about rofl I have no idea where but as long as I am outside and not sweating I don't care !!!

Tonight we are meeting folks from hubbys work for dinner they get together every couple months and we have skipped the last 2 because they were at places where I would not of found anything to eat

So thats my day tell us about yours !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
hmmm I guess everyone is sleeping in this morning

lol I just realized that I am going to probably have to pull out a pair of jeans to wear since it is rather chilly
rofl this may be a reality shock since I haven't put them on since last April

Old 10-17-2009, 06:55 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
I've been in jeans for a couple of weeks now Karla! I even wore a sweater and socks yesterday cuz it is burrrrr out there You are right though, it feels good. I guess we will be in the 50's this weekend and back to the 70's next week. As long as the rain showers turn off that is okay with me.
Not sure what I am doing today, have grocery shopping to do and our new Super Target opened this week so I want to head out that way. After that I will see what hubby wants to do, if he does not golf then maybe a few hours of hiking at the state park.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, guys.

No, not sleeping. Went to the weekly community coffee. I enjoy that.

We got rain yesterday and last night! It's wonderful. I hear my plants going "Aaaaaaahhhh." It's grey and cloudy out there and we'll probably get showers on and off the rest of the morning. Even so, the hubster's out there, pulling out old plants and putting in new ones. He found some variegated hibiscus - one white and green, one pink and green - which he planted yesterday or day before, I forget. He has some firebushes he wants to put in and we picked up 2 cardboard palms yesterday at the fleamarket. Me? I'm hanging inside, doing some housework and working off some of this caffeine from this morning.

No jeans yet, maybe tomorrow. High 79 here today, low 57 tonight, high 74 tomorrow, possible record low tomorrow - 51. WIndows will be opened and cats will be allowed out in the cage. But I am in capris. It's my concession to cooler weather!

Have a great day, everyone. HUgs.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:08 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Not sleeping here either. Saw the boys off to Cub Scout camp, then took Rusty for a good long walk. We're sporting the 'layered' look here. Not sure what the temps were this morning, but my face cheekies are still red from the cold.

I think I'm going to get the house blitz knocked out, then I can get stuck into a good book.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

33 here right now with a moderate breeze & bright sunshine. Supposed to be in the upper 40's later.

Shadow & I have been for a tour of the neighborhood this morning. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies & play with my horse.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Evey, do you have to leave the horse in IN?

Old 10-17-2009, 08:35 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,598,917 times
You caught me. I was sleeping in today! Plus, I almost always wear jeans - even wear them in warm weather but mix it up with shorts or a little dress sometimes too, then.

Sandy, the hike sounds great! If it's not TOO foul out today you might have inspired me to take a different walk today than I'd planned.

So...I didn't get ANY cleaning done yesterday. Not sure what my problem is when it comes to house tending but, whatever it is, it is long-standing and hard to break!

Did get some other things taken care of but MUST get better about house keeping - grrr. Making tuna noods for dinner...will walk...planning trip to Canuckia...maybe read or do something creative. Gotta get out of this mild funk that's been lingering the past couple days.

Have a fabu weekend everyone - glad to see we have weekend threads here too! Will be checking back

Old 10-17-2009, 08:40 AM

36,423 posts, read 16,036,192 times
Oh Karla, I hate putting jeans on after not wearing them for months, I put some on a week ago, at least they fit, then I tried them all on and some fit some didn't. Not quite the skinny mini I was last winter which is a good thing.

Going off to work in a few!! Have a great weekend guys!!

Old 10-17-2009, 08:42 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Evey, do you have to leave the horse in IN?
We are moving to Ocala, horse capitol of FL. I will be leaving him here in the beginning until I find a place to keep him. The girl who owns the farm will be coming to Ocala to horse show in Feb and most likely he will come down then. I am hoping to work on a farm thereby getting my board reduced or free.

Karla, we are going to look at houses on the 26th. I already had the appointment with the realtor to look at rentals, but now we are looking at resales. Our budget is not big, but there are sooooo many REOs out there right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals