Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2009, 06:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,305,406 times

Advertisements

Good morning, all!

Karla couldn't get into CD this morning, so she asked if I'd start off the thread today. Would you believe I had to look up the lyrics to make sure I had the right title??

As usual, I don't exercise on Sundays, but will be going over to visit my friends for coffee. It's a bit chilly here (low 50's), so hot coffee will be a good thing. The next two mornings will see us in the low 40's. The high for the next 3 days will be in the 60's. I'd much rather have that than the stuff they're waking up to in DC and PA this morning. Holy cow!

After that, DH should be home from his errand late this morning and I think we'll head out to PetSmart for food for our babies and then maybe BJ's or someplace like that. I really hate being in the stores this time of year with all the cranky crowds, though, so this is under negotiation. We do need food for the kitties, but I think the Sudafed can wait.

Good news! I've been able to get my wedding band on for the first time in a few months. I think the low humidity helps there.

Well, gotta get running. What's on your list for today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 07:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,290,950 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Pattie! I have the same trouble with my rings here. The higher the humidity the tighter they get. I am glad someone else has noticed this.

My critters are all loving the cooler weather. They are all wild.

Shadow & I went out exploring the neighborhood this morning.

I got about 1/2 of the laundry done yesterday so guess what I will be doing today??

Old 12-20-2009, 08:41 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,238,436 times
Me too Evey, only I don't think mine is as bad as yours:~)
I'm cleaning, laundry and watching Christmas movies today, oh and making a big pot of spaghetti to cook all day in the crock pot.
Have a good one!

Old 12-20-2009, 09:32 AM

So, Evey, how do you like your new washer and dryer?

Sandy, what time do you want us all there for dinner??

Old 12-20-2009, 09:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,290,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
So, Evey, how do you like your new washer and dryer?
Well, they are nothing special. Just your basic white, low cost machines. I would have liked to have gotten the big front loader, but they are cost prohibitive.

I do like having them here. As much as I despise doing laundry I hate the mountain of it sitting on my floor even more.

Old 12-20-2009, 10:37 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,567,520 times
Today I did the 40 minute anaerobic interval training. Now, I have to start getting things ready for the big trip. I'm going to have to look up what all I can take on the plane. Neither one of us has been on a plane in 30 years, so we don't know all the new rules. Which stinks. My nerves are shot. Oh well, it will be worth it to see Billy. Won't be long now, I hope. Don't know how all that blizzard stuff is going to affect their stop on the east coast.

have a good day all.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:45 PM

I hear ya, Evey. The best day of my life was the first time I did laundry in my own home.

Oh, boy, fuzzy. When do you leave??

Old 12-20-2009, 12:45 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,238,436 times
Hopefully everything will be back to normal Fuzzy and will not affect a military flight....
Spaghetti is smelling good Patti, had to run to the store to get some red wine to give it the finishing touch. Has anyone else ever added wine to their spaghetti sauce? It gives it a very good flavor and you can drink the rest of the bottle!!!

Old 12-21-2009, 04:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,181,636 times
Hey all sounds like you all had a pretty good day
I didn't do much yesterday I am still swollen lol I have a chipmunk cheek but I think finally the excess Novocaine has worked its way out of my system I am not having the chills anymore

I got a few things wrapped hubby is almost finished with the 3 boxes that have to be shipped today
He has to do the final light sanding then I will wrap them and off to fed ex & then the post office to send them on their way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals