Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 03:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
todays thread title is courtesy of HDL who has nicknamed me "Sargent Karla" and swears she is going to join us "one day" lol

Well I tossed and turned all night I was up at 1:30 trying to remember how to "tap tap"
I didn't want to turn the computer on to look it up because we all know that would turned in to a "well lets just peek at the other threads" So when I next woke at 3 am I said "enough" of this and here I have been for 2 hours peeking at the other threads

I waited to start todays thread because it it was started at 3 am you guys would really give me a hard time lol

todays exercise will consist of yardwork oh joy lol

oh yeah and my peach sorbet ice cream I forgot to eat yesterday

whats on your list today

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2007, 05:49 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,625,047 times
Myfask.....you can add my name to the thread as its 5.45 a.m. here in Albuquerque and just got back from the Gym and i feel GREAT !! I missed all this past week so i felt flat and bad so the alarm went off at 4.00 a.m. and debated for about 5 mins (in my mind) if i was going to workout so i finally staggered out and drank several cups of Green tea and took some Whey protein powder went to the Gym and now i'm stoked and the Endorphins are flowing........

Enjoy your workouts everyone..........

Old 08-12-2007, 07:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Beautiful weather this morning to take a walk, so Cassy and I just returned! Most of my neighbors are taking advantage of this nice morning and doing the same.

lol, I did not know yesterday was "eat ice cream day", but I did anyway. Got some carmel swirl frozen yogurt, yummmmmm it was good.

House work today, because I kinda took the whole day off yesterday Good for the soul.

Great day all!

Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,781 times
Hi everyone!

Our walk is complete!!!

Have a good Sunday!

Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 AM

yay harry your first to post today we will add you to our "family"

cassy isn't great when you find out a splurge is on the same day as the exercise splurge

ok out to mow the lawn sigh I would rather stay inside int A/C but I don't think there is a "lawn fairy" I think he ran off with the "laundry fairy" and the 2 of them kidnapped the "housework fairy"

karla

Old 08-12-2007, 08:32 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,254,417 times
Good morning! I made it to the first page - yay!! Once I'm actually "awake", I'll be going ot the gym for some treadmill and I think I'll be working on arms and back today. Oooooh, sorbet. More talk of ice cream today. You are tempting me Karla!

Old 08-12-2007, 08:48 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Good morning!

Karla I was going to be the third one this morning,when you mentioned about the tapping I started looking for it. Wow! this is like a library! took me almost 20 min to find the tapping post! I couldn't remember which month or day. Glad I found it. I think maybe it's easier to print it out for future use.I am priniting it now for myself.
Here it is:

use your finger to tap between your eyes on your forhead, tap on the side between your eyes and your ears,tap under your eyes,tap on the crease between your nose and your mouth,tap on the chin,tap on your collar bone,use your left finger to tap underneath your armpit,where your bra line is, someone taught me a long time ago,it helps you to sleep and calms you down.helps with everything,tap around it more than 8 times, try it tonight before you go to sleep,If you wake up,do it again,I betcha you will sleep like a baby,and wake up feeling super.My girlfriend,who is into health stuff like me,went to a 3 months class,she flew somewhere to learn about healing,one of the things was Tapping,

Not only you will sleep better,you will stop drinking coffee after a while,
You can even tap the side of hand, where your pinky is at.

Animals and babies won't work because they don't understand what is being done to them

Then later in the thread,I made another comment

I found this in this website,there is a diagram which will help you

www.thrivingnow.com/for/Health/eft-tapping-points

Old 08-12-2007, 09:07 AM

292 posts, read 993,777 times
Yoga and Pilates this morning.
I've having a breakfast of oatmeal, sausage (that would be locally made maple sausage mmmm), a peach, with milk and coffee to drink.

To quote James Brown, "I Feel Good!".

I'm out of here, I've got 16 hours of stuff to do and only 12 hours to get it done.

Old 08-12-2007, 09:22 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
It's still nice and cool out there,I am just going to take a short walk! see you soon!

Old 08-12-2007, 09:43 AM

thanks dragonten

and it is not cool anymore here at 11:30 the heat index is already 91
just finished mowing omg I think I sweated more than I do in the cycling class and thats a lot.
I am now going to go out and hose down the patio and maybe myself

I will check back later

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals