Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,156,221 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

Holy crap the wind chill is only 20 degrees !!!!!
I went out to check the new thermometer that I put in the garden and it was between 29 & 30 lol should of gotten a bigger easier to read version

Well now that the holiday's are over it is back to work

Time to get the ball rolling on our regular exercise routines
As soon as I finish my posts I am headed into the work out room to have some quality time on the treadmill
The rest of the day will be working on the upcoming fundraiser and a trip to the bank.

Hubby went into the office today wow that was a long vacation, he said this year he is going to spread his vacation time out instead of saving it till the end of the year

So how will you be "getting back to work" today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2010, 07:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,288,314 times
Well, we did our walk to the gym, despite the 40 degree weather. I wish I hadn't given away my ear muffs! We also did the gym thing.

Today, it's take down the kitty cage so the BA Entertainment Center can be delivered tomorrow thru the front door, take down the outside Christmas stuff and maybe clean up a bit in the living room for the BAEC. However, that can wait for tomorrow, since they're not delivering till "Between 3:30 and 6:30". What is that??? Am I supposed to invite the guys to dinner???

Oh, and we pay our lot rent twice a year. Today's one of those days. Gosh, I just hate writing that check. Oh, well.

Holy cow! I just happened to look out the window and the neighbor must be getting his roof done today. There are all sorts of bundles of shingles and tar and stuff like that there. I'd think it'd be a bit cool for that. ALtho, once the sun gets on it, I think it'll be ok.

Have a great day all.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,266,800 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a walk this morning. The wind is blowing plus it is trash day so somebody was in spook mode. We will hit the dog park later.

I have a bunch of errands to do today, plus laundry.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:04 AM

yay just finished 1 hour on the treadmill !!!
watching peoples court & cash cab made the time go bay pretty fast

I varied the speed between 2mph all the way up to 4 mph did some jogging at that speed

lol I guess I should of read the manual, at first I was pushing what I thought was the speed button but oops it was the incline

To continue the "healthy" I then had a nice bowl of Wheaties with a nanner on top

pattie I have 3 pairs of ear muffs red green & black want me to send you a pair

yup their getting a roof how close are they if next door you might hear the pounding
They did C/D roof in the heat so I bet the roofers will be loving the colder temps

Is the BAEC in sections ?

Evey laundry is also on my list
the funny thing is all of us here on the exercise forum are 2 in the house I think Sue is 3
and is it me or do we seem to do a lot of laundry

I think it has warmed up to 37 lol

Well I better hit the shower and head out to the bank so I can come home and make phone calls

Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,288,314 times
It's 50 here.

I had a set of those earmuffs that go behind your head, Karla. They're the only kind I can wear.

HOw healthy are you, woman! Why, next you'll be telling us you ate VEGGIES! ROTFLMAO Sorry, couldn't resist.

Yep, the new roof is next door. They have a female roofer in this group. I've seen them around here before. It's not too bad, noise-wise, since the windows are all closed. They're all bundled up. DH and I just pulled down all the Christmas lights. Needed my gloves for that.

Yep. The BAEC is in sections. The middle, which is the TV console and the shelves underneath with glass doors for the DVD player and stereo, two sides with shelves and DVD/CD holders and shelves underneath with doors on them, then a shelf that goes above the tv and a another that connects the tops of the two sides. It kind of looks like crown molding. One of those shelves - the one over the tv or the crown molding, I forget which - has a light in it. I'll take pictures, I promise.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,232,160 times
Evening all, it is pretty late for me and can hardly keep my eyes open. Just wanted to tell everyone hi and that I did 30 minutes on the stair stepper, whew I won't be able to walk tomorrow
Gotta run, almost bed time............it is going to be 16 tomorrow morning and I have to get out in it

Old 01-05-2010, 04:29 AM

Hey all
Well there are no old sheets to be found here in Jax. I went to the Salvation army & 2 good will stores and nothing.

lol pattie I promise you veggies will not happen !!!

I am glad the BAEC is in sections I had this mental picture of doors being removed so it would fit

I made great progress on my phone calls for the fundraiser
we have narrowed down the cruises we will be offering to 4
Alaska 14 night
Mediterranean Greek Isle 12 nights
We have the Caribbean cruise voucher
A sailing Feb 13 2011 on the brand new R.C. Allure of the seas that isn't even on the water yet
I also secured a 1 hour massage as well as a 4 hour Limo package
I sent quite a few email request for donations so hopefully will hear something soon.

I am a little sore this morning from yesterday walk/jog on the treadmill but sore is good isn't it it means I got some muscles going

Sandy I use to love the stair stepper I always got great results when I used it at the gym
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals