Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2010, 05:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

and on lol
Last months electric bill was a shock so I am hoping this cold crap will go away before I get another one

It is a brisk 37 with a feels like of 30 this morning here in sunny FL

I have to second what pattie said in the FL chat forum
"who forgot to pay the heat bill"

Today I have to run to the store and pick up a card for hubby

We decided to go out for dinner tonight instead of tomorrow night
We are going to the same place we celebrated our first Valentine together 10 years ago

I was surprised when I called for reservations they were booked for both days the only time we could get was 5 tonight

I think our Valentines present is gong to be now hold back your excitement

Tires for the Acura !!!!!

lol we are such trend setters

So what fun stuff do you all have planned for today

Do you have any Valentines plans ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 05:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
LOL..that's great, Karla. Now, tell me....how are you going to fit that tire around your finger???

Enjoy your dinner. And happy 10th VD!

We have no plans - VD isn't a big one for us; we just exchange cards (I love cards!).

Time to run to the coffee. I'll check in later.

Old 02-13-2010, 08:47 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,261,079 times
Morning peeps!

In the 40's and gloomy here this morning.

Shadow & I have been for a walk. Later we will hit the dog park.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:27 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
Hello evryone--I just finished my 2 workouts if you can believe that. dh wants to'do something" today, so I had to hurry while he ran to the bank. Now he's in the garage because I wasn't finished when he got home! Too bad. So I have to hurry and get my shower before he gets a better offer and goes off to 'party'.

We don't do much for Valentine's day either. My other sister, the one who didn't die of lung cancer, died on Valentine's day many years ago.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:29 AM

Oh, fuzzy, I'm sorry to hear that. We do hold certain dates close to our hearts, don't we? I hope you are able to remember them both with great fondness.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:42 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,360,109 times
Sorry to hear that Fuzzy.
We usually don't get each other gifts but we cook a nice meal together.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:02 PM

Dh and I cook together a lot; we enjoy that more than spending a whole bunch of $$ at a restaurant.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times
fuzzy I will be thinking about you today losing a loved on on a Holiday is rough.

Well the tires are ordered at Costco it seems that Auca put high performance tires on the car no wonder we only got 23k miles they are made for performance not durability. They don't even have a tread warranty
I had a choice of 3, the above mentioned ones, very similar but slightly less "high performance" with a 60k tread warranty and snow tires lol
of course I had to joke with the cold weather we have been having maybe I should consider the snow ones

The slightly less performance ones were $200 less and considering I don't drive the car like a race car I went with those

We then went to wander around Costco we found this great rack of bags of spring bulbs so we decided instead of getting each other a card we would get each other a bag of bulbs

Ok so there was another change of plans lol it was so cold and windy the last thing I wanted to do was get all dressed up and go out for dinner so we decided that instead we would pull some Filet mignon steaks out of the freezer and make a nice dinner tonight in our nice and warm home. We are going to make one for the "kids" too

Not to mention I realized that instead of spending $100 for one dinner I could do 4 or 5 trips to my favorite Pizza place !!!
When I told hubby this he just laughed

ok let me go start todays thread because it is almost time to head out for breakfast

Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 AM

Oh, karla, you're such a romantic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals