Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2010, 05:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday !!
Here is the latest update on Cheryl

"Cheryl had a good day, off morphine, up walking around, going to bathroom by herself. She ate more today & is drinking lots & lots of liquids. She lost alot of blood, & Dr. may give her blood tonight. Looks like we may bring her home tomorrow. Back to Dr. on Wednesday. Thanks again for the wonderful prayers going up for her. ( Cheryl's mom)"

Sounds like she is doing well since they may send her home tomorrow

I will post a note from all of us

It is another chilly 30 degree morning here in "sunny" FL
and thats all I am going to say about this cold crap lol

We have to go back to the wood store to pick up the 11' plank we didnt bring home last week because it was raining lol I have a feeling hubby is going to make me wait in the car so I don't find more wood to bring home

I am babysitting for my friends next door tonight. They are going out for a friends b-day She is so excited about going dancing lol not too sure how excited her hubby is but they never go out so I am glad to watch the kids
They are not leaving till 9 so I joked that I was coming over in my jammies since it was so late she said the kids would love that

I have a feeling it maybe a late night last year they didn't get home till after 1

So if the thread is late lol you know why depends on if I can get up early enough before we have to go to breakfast

So what fun plans do you have for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 07:11 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
It is supposed to warm up to the 60's today so I think a good hike is in store for us. I am watching spring come alive and everyday the blooms on the trees seem to open up more. Now if the temps will just stay warmer
Thanks for the Cheryl update Karla. I'm sure she is feeling much better today and will continue to heal with the love of her friends and family. Hugs Cheryl!
I'll check back after my trip to the grocery store, have a good day all.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Yes, Karla, thanks for the Cheryl update.

Laurie and I are having fun. Marty and Dick came over for dinner last night. We had seafood lasagna that Laurie made, I tossed together a salad, made some home made French bread and some apple dessert thing in the crockpot that we put over ice cream. I'm still full.

I dragged her out of bed and went to the coffee this a.m. She won $20 on the 50/50 drawing! How cool is that??

Not sure what's on the agenda today.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:08 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Pattie--what is the dessert that you make in the crockpot? Boy that sounds delicious, ALL of it!

Today I hurried up and did the 10 minute cardio blast while dh went to the bank-I finished up just when he pulled in! Whew!

Thanks for the update on Cheryl, that sounds like she's doing good if she's already off the morphine. Last night we went to a funeral home to see an old friend of ours who passed away from cancer--by the time they found it, it was all throughout his body, even though he'd been seeing doctors for other medical problems. It was heartbreaking.

On a lighter note, it's sunny and dang, must be really warm, the kid across the street is wearing SHORTS! (actually, it's 42!! Ah, youth!)

Old 03-06-2010, 10:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Hey peeps!

Wow, I have been trying to get into this site for a couple of hours.

It is 57 & sunny here. I also have shorts on......

Shadow took me for a very long walk this morning. Too long. We got lost. She was having a ball prancing all over the place & I am freaking out. Sheesh!

Not sure what got into me this morning, but I actually made breakfast. Banana pancakes from scratch. Man, they were yummy.

Getting ready to hit the dog park.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:53 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
We wore shorts today and actually hung out at the pool for over an hour and a half.

Fuzzy, the dessert was like apple pie without the crust, cooked in the crockpot. Recipes available if you so desire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals