Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2008, 04:52 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,633,646 times

Advertisements

Good morning! How is everyone? A bit busy on the home front, but hasn't effected my diet much. I've been stress eating for 2 days so I'm going to try and get back on track today. We are now out of attorney review, the buyer's mortage appraisal today, followed by the home inspection in a few days. Once we've made it through that phase, then we will tell our younger ones that our move to NC is taking place. I've spoken with Kevin's teachers and principal this week, and all are ready when I give them the okay to help with support for Kevin through the whole process, as I will with Kirsten's teachers. Coffee with splenda and soymilk so far...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Coffee-1.gif (broken link)have a great day! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Wednesday-4.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 08:32 AM

448 posts, read 1,051,521 times
Coffee so far....last night I ate a small tossed salad for supper because I went to the movie with my hubby and ate my weight in buttered popcorn! I will not eat all day so that I can have my popcorn at the theatre. Don't know what have today.....Salad until I think otherwise. Stocked up on fruit yesterday at the store so that helps.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Coffee so far....last night I ate a small tossed salad for supper because I went to the movie with my hubby and ate my weight in buttered popcorn! I will not eat all day so that I can have my popcorn at the theatre. Don't know what have today.....Salad until I think otherwise. Stocked up on fruit yesterday at the store so that helps.
missmouse, hows that Minn. weather treating ya?

Old 01-09-2008, 09:36 AM

72,462 posts, read 18,224,294 times
Good morning Jeannie, now the fun begins right?

Soy with hot chocolate
supplements
egg whites on toast

Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Good morning Jeannie, now the fun begins right?

Soy with hot chocolate
supplements
egg whites on toast
oh yeah, lots of fun Izzy.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:45 AM

oatmeal with fresh blueberies
water with lemons
supplements
vanilla yogurt with flaxseed

Old 01-09-2008, 01:26 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,398,884 times
I know it's not healthy but I'm quite good without my breakfast. I don't get hungry anymore before noon.

Stew for lunch
Snack: some cookies
Dinner: half a slice of barley bread

Will go to bed now. Have a great evening all!
Diana

Old 01-09-2008, 09:15 PM

448 posts, read 1,051,521 times
Dragonten is my food idol as usual.
Jeannie asked about the weather....warm the past few days 20+, but beautiful white frost this morning. That is my favorite. I will have to take a picture next time. 2-3 inches of snow coming and you know what that means....It covers up the dog poop! My yard will look pristine again. It is such a pain in the butt picking poop in the snow. And this has what to do with food?

Old 01-09-2008, 09:49 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,683,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Dragonten is my food idol as usual.
Jeannie asked about the weather....warm the past few days 20+, but beautiful white frost this morning. That is my favorite. I will have to take a picture next time. 2-3 inches of snow coming and you know what that means....It covers up the dog poop! My yard will look pristine again. It is such a pain in the butt picking poop in the snow. And this has what to do with food?
About as much to do with food as what we post. I guess this is a food journal and fellowship thread, right Jeannie?

I got up late and went to water exercises after making a salad for the nutrition class and vacuuming the house and before even coffee. I forgot to take my medications. I had lunch at the covered dish nutrition talk program. Someone brought a vanilla pudding, cool whip, and chocolate dessert that was absolutely sinful. It was in a 9x13 dish and I could have eaten the whole thing, but I was polite and ate one square. Yum! Yum! By that time I was totally out of control and I feel awful. I had been feeling so good on this healthy eating plan. See you tomorrow.

Old 01-10-2008, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
About as much to do with food as what we post. I guess this is a food journal and fellowship thread, right Jeannie?

I got up late and went to water exercises after making a salad for the nutrition class and vacuuming the house and before even coffee. I forgot to take my medications. I had lunch at the covered dish nutrition talk program. Someone brought a vanilla pudding, cool whip, and chocolate dessert that was absolutely sinful. It was in a 9x13 dish and I could have eaten the whole thing, but I was polite and ate one square. Yum! Yum! By that time I was totally out of control and I feel awful. I had been feeling so good on this healthy eating plan. See you tomorrow.
Absolutely! Got to keep a little life in the thread. I understand out of control NCN. I tried to get back on track yesterday and failed. Going to try again today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals