Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 06:42 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, after corned beef for lunch and corned beef for dinner, I believe I had my fill of it till next year. How was everyone's day yesterday? Today on the schedule is a Billy Blanks lower body work-out then going to try and get some of my listings going on Ebay. Been neglecting it since the house drama began. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk......everyone check in and have a great day! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2008, 07:07 AM

18 posts, read 27,717 times
I just finished making the beds and cleaning up the kitchen after making four breakfasts (three kids - one husband) and making lunches and packing snacks - now I'm off on the treadmill.

Let's hope I can keep this a habit 4-5 days a week!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie66 View Post
I just finished making the beds and cleaning up the kitchen after making four breakfasts (three kids - one husband) and making lunches and packing snacks - now I'm off on the treadmill.

Let's hope I can keep this a habit 4-5 days a week!!!!!!!!!
annie, how old are your children?

Old 03-18-2008, 07:30 AM

448 posts, read 1,050,147 times
Mornin all. Still counting my points and P***ing and moaning about it
I weigh in on Thursdays and then have the weekend. After the weekend social life I get a little panicky about how I am already dipping into my extra weeks points. I tell ya this is stressful. I am SLOWLY losing though. I need a good week of progress to get me motivated, but it really is going OK I guess. I am going out to dinner with friends tonight AGAIN! When did I get so popular?
Go Annie!

Old 03-18-2008, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Mornin all. Still counting my points and P***ing and moaning about it
I weigh in on Thursdays and then have the weekend. After the weekend social life I get a little panicky about how I am already dipping into my extra weeks points. I tell ya this is stressful. I am SLOWLY losing though. I need a good week of progress to get me motivated, but it really is going OK I guess. I am going out to dinner with friends tonight AGAIN! When did I get so popular?
Go Annie!
hang in there missmouse, its not easy, I know. Its a daily battle for me but when I eventually get into those clothes I want so much to wear, I know its all worth it.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:50 AM

The greatest feeling in the world is when you put on the jeans that you had to lie on the bed to button and couldn't breath in and then you just pull them up and button them. Right now I have to lie down on the bed but I'm hoping in a month I'll be able to just button them.

Thanks for the encouragement. I just walked 2 miles in a little over 32 minutes. I was dying in the beginning but I forced myself not to get off.

I have three kids - one in 7th grade, one in 5th grade, and one in kindergarten.

They keep me very, very busy!!!!

Who else has kids????

Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie66 View Post
The greatest feeling in the world is when you put on the jeans that you had to lie on the bed to button and couldn't breath in and then you just pull them up and button them. Right now I have to lie down on the bed but I'm hoping in a month I'll be able to just button them.

Thanks for the encouragement. I just walked 2 miles in a little over 32 minutes. I was dying in the beginning but I forced myself not to get off.

I have three kids - one in 7th grade, one in 5th grade, and one in kindergarten.

They keep me very, very busy!!!!

Who else has kids????
I do, but 2 are older. 21, 20, 5th grade and 3rd grade.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:18 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Wow! great to see so many moms! makes me feel good.
No,annie I have no kids..love being here, I have so many relatives all over with kids,many in New Jersey and here too!

Soymillk oatbran,blueberries
come back for more!

Old 03-18-2008, 08:31 AM

Jeannie, are your older children moving with you or are they away at school? How will that work?

For breakfast I had oatmeal and turkey sausage. I try to have protein with every meal. And I had a glass of skim milk. I try to have two glasses of milk a day for the calcium.

Last edited by annie66; 03-18-2008 at 09:13 AM..

Old 03-18-2008, 09:20 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Good morning, everybody! Y'all are making me tired just reading what you are doing.
I ate my norman breakfast yesterday and then went to the aquatic center for range of motion class. Then I went shopping and got too hungry, so I went junk food shopping and then I went home and ate the junk. I plan to do better today.

Coffee and Milk
peanut bar
banana

My children are (if I can remember, lol) 36 and 41 and she will soon be 42. She is a spring chicken. Now let me tell you about my grandchildren. Biological grandchildren are 12, 2, and one due in May.

I have 4 step-grandchildren and all I know is that they are all grown-ups. Step-great grandchildren: eight at last count and they range in age from about 16 to one born last year. All are very good looking like their grandfather, my sil.

Annie, my step-grandchildren are all Virginia natives and live all over Virginia.

Last edited by NCN; 03-18-2008 at 09:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals