Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 04:41 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times

Advertisements

Good morning! It feels great to be back and I'm really in a slump now. After 2 weeks of my MIL's great home cooking I got myself into unhealthy food choices and now need to start over again. Way too many carbs. Going to try very hard to get back on track today. There is a wonderful work-out facility here so I really have no excuses with the exercising end of it. So great to be back with all off you for support. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a fabulous Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 05:07 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,Steve,Diana,BB-Jeannie so good to have you posting.

Last night had 2 slices of very thin crust pizza.

Usual yogurt for breakfast,coffee.

Fit into jeans from 3 yrs ago and they're loose.!!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 05:28 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Fit into jeans from 3 yrs ago and they're loose.!!!!
awesome Lacey! Congrats!

Old 09-10-2008, 07:08 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,389,111 times
Hi Jeannie and Lacey!

Good to have you back, Jeannie. I hope you are settled as much as is possible after such a short time. You must have been spoiled by your in-laws, no cooking, no cleaning etc. Life can be fantastic...

Wow, Judi!!! Congrats. That's really amazing.

Yesterday evening I didn't went to the step aerobic class but had a bike tour with the step ladies. It's been such a great weather and who knows when the winter will come. It's already getting pretty chilly in the evenings and it's foggy in the mornings but pretty hot all day.
After a 10 mile bike ride in 1 hour I had a grilled cheese and half a slice of w/w bread and a yogurt with chocolate chips afterwards.

Today is a bit calmer here at work. I'm really thankful for that. I'm so tiered and so much work is waiting at home. I need to go to a Turkish restaurant after work to order food for DH's second birthday party this Sat.

half a piece of cake (9:00)
salad and a white wheat bun with cream cheese (12:00)
doughnut

So, how's everyone else?

Old 09-10-2008, 07:17 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Whoohoo! Another birthday party. Go Diana!
Well, I am having breakfast again. Probably won't lose anything today.
First breakfast was banana, peanut bar and coffee and milk
Second breakfast is a large bowl of cheerios with real sugar and milk and a banana cut up in it and coffee and milk.
Have to go get a bath and clothes on. The floor people are coming today. Not to put the floor in, but to look. I have been told that when all this is put together that they will come in and do the bathrooms in one day. I am waiting to see that!

Lacey is our star dieter and I am the problem child. At least I am staying the same.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:24 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Hey NCN staying the same is good! Maintenance is the hardest.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:40 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,951,765 times
Welcome back, Jeannie!!!Hello Judi, Diana, Izzy, NCN, BB, and Autumn. Glad all is going so well for all of you. Things are fine here. Got busy yesterday, started my new college class. Just had pop tarts this morning and off and running again!Take care all!

Old 09-10-2008, 08:50 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Welcom back Jeannie! sure had Jeannie withdrawals!

Good morniing Steve,Lacey Diana, NCN, BB, and Autumn.

Yipppee Lacey! way to go!

Today I am taking my mom to the los angeles county fair,for seniors 65+ is half price $6 so it should be fun

coffee first

Old 09-10-2008, 09:00 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Welcom back Jeannie! sure had Jeannie withdrawals!

Good morniing Steve,Lacey Diana, NCN, BB, and Autumn.

Yipppee Lacey! way to go!

Today I am taking my mom to the los angeles county fair,for seniors 65+ is half price $6 so it should be fun

coffee first
Does she get to buy your ticket. When we went on the Skyline Drive years ago, my mom got to pay the entrance fee and she was 80 something. I check on the obits for a funeral home back where I was born. An aunt of my mom's just died at 98. Yes, we are those Scotch-Irish types that sometimes live to be around 100. Since my sister died, I don't have anyone up there to tell me the news and I got tired of buying the newspaper just for the Obits. So now I visit the funeral home website that most people use.

Izzy, I hope you have lots of fun with your mom. Enjoy her while you can.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,205,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Does she get to buy your ticket. When we went on the Skyline Drive years ago, my mom got to pay the entrance fee and she was 80 something. I check on the obits for a funeral home back where I was born. An aunt of my mom's just died at 98. Yes, we are those Scotch-Irish types that sometimes live to be around 100. Since my sister died, I don't have anyone up there to tell me the news and I got tired of buying the newspaper just for the Obits. So now I visit the funeral home website that most people use.

Izzy, I hope you have lots of fun with your mom. Enjoy her while you can.
yes,mommy always does it's $15 today for adults.so it's cheaper too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals