Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 06:19 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! An hour and a 1/2 work-out this morning and I'm wondering if I'll be able to even walk tomorrow. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Thursday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 07:45 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Jeannie, I have been trying to get more exercise and I think that is the key to losing weight. Starving just does not work.

Coffee and milk
banana

Old 04-02-2009, 11:34 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Hi Jeannie,NCN!

Just came back from the real estate meeting...had a sweet roll and tea

Great to do work out,I need to lose some,not trying hard enough.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Hi all we're back in snowy MN! Left Mon and took our time-got in about 2 hrs ago and all unpacked.

Had a wonderful time-best ever. And I treated myself to a hard roll w/roast beef and provolone cheese on Sunday.

Was just talking about exercise-thinking Curves for a while.

I behaved and didn't pig out-that is NOT me.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:06 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Lacey, that is you. It is the new you and it is so good! Keep up with it.

I had a wonderful day today. I started out not wanting to go to the retina doctor. Last visit was not good and this was sort of a follow up to see if I was still getting worse with my right eye. It is the same and my vision is 20/25, so he said that he would not recomment operating as long as my vision is that good. I was really sweating that one. Next checkup is in October.

I asked him if eating right would help. He said it probably would not help my situation, but being healthy is always good.

Then we went to Olive Garden and had a good 1/2 lunch. The second half a couple of girls that looked like teens sat across from us with some kind of electronic device type telephone or something. They had it on so loud that we could no longer hear the background music. I asked them if they would please turn it down because it was so loud it was giving me a headache and the rude girls just turned it down. You would have thought they would have taken the hint. I complained to the management.

I am going to start looking for restaurants that ban cell phones only. We are getting a few of those around here. Good move on their part. Mr. VA said they sounded like they were having a conference call--in a restaurant?????

I told Mr. VA that if he had not been with me I would have taken my bill to them and ask them to pay for it since they ruined my lunch. If I had done that with him there, he would have gone under the table. LOL He is such a Southern gentleman. He said he would have handled it differently. He was thinking of walking up to their table and asking if he could be included in their conference call. I would loved to have seen that.

We had ice cream when we got home. He is in bed already.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:38 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
NCN, sorry to heat that. Exercise does help me, especially when I indulge I at least break even. Judi, welcome back! I hear Curves is a good place to start exercising.

breakfast..

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

lunch...

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

snack...

popcorn

dinner...

whole wheat Rigatoni with vodka sauce
garlic bread...

frozen yogurt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals