Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 05:11 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,618,513 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Today is our last full day of school for the summer with a half day tomorrow. My children have done fabulous this year and both will have an awards ceremony this morning to celebrate making the Principal's list. Very proud of both of them. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 05:23 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times
Morning Jeannie-what an accomplishment you must be one proud Mom!

Hi NCN,Diana,Izzy,Lisa, Painter, DogMom.

Nothing yet this morning-will be headed to take Mr. L for the scope-if he feels up to it maybe breakfast out later.

Tonight his favorite-linguine w/white clam sauce and crusty bread.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:31 AM

Judi, prayers for Mr. "L" for a good visit.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
Hi Judi, Diana, Izzy, Lisa, Painter, DogMom and Jeannie.
My wish for a fast procedure for Mr. L.
Peaceful night here. When it is finished, it is just like it didn't happen--I am talking about the seizure. So you won't be worrying about us, we will be leaving tomorrow to go to our granddaughter's graduation ceremony. I plan on taking it easy. Can't wait to see her eyes when we hand her the present we bought. I just hope she is half as excited about it as I am. It is not everyday that you find the perfect gift. If I knew she wasn't reading this I would tell you what it is. She knows about my secret life online. We are buddies.

Coffee and milk
banana
Mini apple Danish

Old 06-09-2009, 08:32 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Good morning Jeannie,Diana,Lacey,NCN,Dmom,Pointer,Lisa

Everything is going so fast! Graduation and out of school already!

Wishing Mr L an easy procedure

Coffee and eggs with a slice of cheese.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:47 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,731 times
Hello ladies!

It's been a rainy day over here . Only after 3 p.m. the sun came out and we could go outside.

Judi - sending good vibes for Mr L!!! Maybe this is a little big but I hope it'll help you dh: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/Stellaluna94_bucket/glitter.gif (broken link)

Wow, Jeannie, you must be a proud mom! Congratulations!!! See, I even baked you a cake b/c you're mom of the day!

Okay off to my step aerobic class now.

1 ice cream (helps a lot with my itchy throat b/c of the allergies these days)
1 spelt roll with a leave of iceberg salad / some slices of cucumber and some slices of sausage
1 yogurt with cherries
big portion of spaghetti w/ onion rings/carrots/chicken breast/Asian seasoning
some chocolate
small portion of spaghetti

Old 06-09-2009, 12:27 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times
Hi all-NCN safe trip and I know she'll love it.

Wasn't an easy procedure (figures)-he went in at 7:30 and we just got in a few minutes ago. Apparently the gas they use wouldn't leave him and they were wonderful and worked so hard with him. He looked grey and awful and was in horrid pain and then very sick (damn Gatorade they give you now).

As far as outcome it was a blessing-the Chron's seems to have abated and the doc was shocked at how great everything looked.

We now have so many inside pix of our colons/esophagus that at our funerals I told our daughter-make a collage.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:47 PM

Awwe, Diana, very sweet, thank you! Judi, thank God for the good news! NCN, can't wait to hear what your Granddaughter says!!

breakfast...

oatmeal with soymilk

lunch...

salad with grilled chicken and low fat dressing

dinner...

scrambled egg on whole wheat toast with ketchup

popcorn

Old 06-09-2009, 07:47 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Lacey,We are all with you and Mr L. You are all very strong in spirit. Proud of you!

Lunch

Chicken with a slice of American Chese on top,asparagus,lettuce,tomatos

Dinner

Veggie salad

Tea

Old 06-09-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Lacey,We are all with you and Mr L. You are all very strong in spirit. Proud of you!

Lunch

Chicken with a slice of American Chese on top,asparagus,lettuce,tomatos

Dinner

Veggie salad

Tea
Izzy, how are you doing and how is your Mom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals