Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2010, 04:30 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times

Advertisements

Good morning and wow this week flew.

NCN hope you are not in the full path of that storm.

Izzy is that like a Mongolian Bar-B-Cue? We had those in NJ and they were great.

Was going out for breakfast but it's snowing and too dark to see road conditions yet. Winter Weather Advisory til midnite.

Have a body scan with dematologist tho at 10 and that's right next door to the hosp.

Breakfast-could be yog/fruit.
Lunch-?
Dinner-picked up a frozen California Kitchen thin crust white pizza.

Whoopee Friday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 07:59 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Good morning. Rain, rain, go away, but come, come, snow. It is a rainy mess outside and forecast is cautioning flash flood warnings or maybe just flood warnings. I am going to try to make it to the aquatic center for range of motion because my bones need it.

Snow is always to the West of I-77 and North of I-40. We are East of I-77 and South of I-40. If snow has to come over the mountains, you can just about forget it for us. Our only good snows come in from the Southeast. It might happen once about every 5 years.

Coffee and milk
banana
peanut bar

I am glad you are getting the scan. One of my friends had that and I am thinking about it. Better safe then sorry. Hospital will take care of Mr. L. Keep safe.

Old 02-05-2010, 08:47 AM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Happy Friday Lacey,NCN and the rest!

The Beef Bowl is like the size of a McDonald,fast food style. I found this link. Seems like popular in only certain areas. There is one near my office,so I went.

Yoshinoya America (http://yoshinoyaamerica.com/content/show/19747 - broken link)

Rain started again,rained all night. Stay warm you guys!

Have an office meeting today,they might have some food,so I am having my usual. Always feel better eating your usual. We are creatures of comfort

Old 02-05-2010, 12:04 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Hi friends-doc did a biopsy of my left shoulder and nitrous oxided lots!!!

Lunch was chicken tortilla soup at the hospital.

Roads were a mess this morning but I did it!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:55 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Since you are posting, you must be back home again, Lacey.

We exercised, came home and I made spaghetti and we ate and I sat down and played a couple of games while the computer came up and then everything went black. The electricity was gone for more than two hours. That is what we dread most with this weather in our area, but we are only getting rain?? Ice usually makes trees fall on the line, but our ground is soaked.

Then our neighbor called with a report on her husband that had fallen yesterday. Cracked neck bones and he is only wearing a collar?? I don't like the sound of that. We don't live in a senior citizen community, but we all moved in about the same time and there are few houses (5) on our dead end street of 14 houses that have children in them. The EMT's know our street very well because they visit here often. We have seen them on our street three times this week. Don't know what the other calls were.

One cup spaghetti sauce
Texas five cheese toast
cantaloupe
Coffee and milk

2 chocolate hearts--flustrated when the power went off, so I ate comfort food.

2 T. Low fat Harris Teeter peanut butter
2 slices whitewheat
Coffee and milk

I will have a cup of mini carrots a little later when Mr. VA decides he is hungry and wants the rest of the spaghetti.

We keep our house at 70 and it was 61 degrees when the power came back on. It is back to 70 now.

Old 02-05-2010, 10:38 PM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Sorry to hear about the neighbor's fall NCN. Things like that make you want to be more cautious.

Been raining all day makes you feel like eating chocolates! rain hasn't stopped yet,may continue more tomorrow. There is a Chinese New Year festivity on the streets tomorrow with over 200 booths,I am not sure about that.

Lunch I had a Chicken and potato lunch at a burmese restaurant. the sauce was great! I go there once every blue moon. Nice food,some very spicy.

At night I had some turkey sandwich with lettuce,tomatoes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals