Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2014, 12:32 PM

171 posts, read 359,038 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

Initially, I was looking at the TBar M for tennis classes for my daughter, I heard great tennis about it...
Then came the idea of joining a country club to get better prices for tennis lessons, we did a tour of Gleneagles, nothing special. They have a promotion right now for the social with no initiation fees and a monthly payment of either 215 or 300 ( 2 different packages ).
It sounds interesting but I am not sure if their tennis classes are any good.

Canyon Creek, I have not been there yet. Is it worth looking at it?

Any input would be great!

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2014, 12:38 PM

787 posts, read 1,223,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by London29 View Post
Hi everyone,

Initially, I was looking at the TBar M for tennis classes for my daughter, I heard great tennis about it...
Then came the idea of joining a country club to get better prices for tennis lessons, we did a tour of Gleneagles, nothing special. They have a promotion right now for the social with no initiation fees and a monthly payment of either 215 or 300 ( 2 different packages ).
It sounds interesting but I am not sure if their tennis classes are any good.

Canyon Creek, I have not been there yet. Is it worth looking at it?

Any input would be great!

Thanks.
Brookhaven CC has the best tennis program in D/FW for children through adult, bar none. They frequently have no initiation fee specials & promos going on. I would look into Brookhaven over Canyon Creek for tennis.

Old 09-05-2014, 12:46 PM

I know, I've heard about it as being the best place for tennis but it really is a bit of a hike for me! I have a 3 year old and I can't drag her with us twice a week to Brookhaven. Traffic can be horrible at Rush hour, I experienced it this summer while driving my daughter to Greenhill for summer camps.
That being said, Brookhaven is part of Club Corp and by joining Gleneagles and paying the $300, we could also go to Brookhaven.
Thanks for the advice!

Old 09-05-2014, 01:50 PM

264 posts, read 625,245 times
Canyon Creek is also part of Club Corp. If you weren't impressed with Gleneagles, I doubt you'll be very impressed with Canyon Creek.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:21 PM

That's right, just checked the little packet that they gave us...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas