Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:30 PM

8 posts, read 19,381 times

Advertisements

Hello my daughter is very ill and i am ttrying to find her fathers side of the family to see if there is genetic disorders or anything of that nature..so please take 5 minutes to search for me since i am using this as my last resort...I am looking for a lady by the name of Linda Wagner..she is older and use to live on South Horne street in Duncanville in 98...her sons name is Jeremy Wagner and he would be in his 30's he was married and had a couple of children....That is all i know he use to work for an ambulance service doing what i do not know...please help you might be the angel that saves my daughter...thank you so much..please feel free to contact me by email at xxsequatchiexx08@aol.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2008, 03:39 PM

2,256 posts, read 9,759,075 times
Try zabasearch.com

Old 05-13-2008, 03:49 PM

Default people in duncanville texas

i did try that already and it did not work at all he is no where to be found or her either one it is like they fell off the face of the earth or soemthing....also i forgot to mention in my earlier thread that he use to be very active in the races near duncanville..i do not know how much help that is but that i s all i have...thansk so much..amanda

Old 05-13-2008, 04:43 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,653,319 times
I will ask all my inlaws. They have been in Duncanville since the 80's. Did any of the kids graduate from the high school?

Old 05-13-2008, 04:46 PM

Default my lil girl

i do not know ....his mother use to live on south horne street in 98 and i do not know if they went there or not ......please let me know what you find out....amanda

Old 05-13-2008, 08:10 PM

Please Come Through And Help Me Guys She Is So Sick...thank You So Much..manda

Old 05-13-2008, 08:36 PM

6,800 posts, read 14,018,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequatchie08 View Post
Hello my daughter is very ill and i am ttrying to find her fathers side of the family to see if there is genetic disorders or anything of that nature..so please take 5 minutes to search for me since i am using this as my last resort...I am looking for a lady by the name of Linda Wagner..she is older and use to live on South Horne street in Duncanville in 98...her sons name is Jeremy Wagner and he would be in his 30's he was married and had a couple of children....That is all i know he use to work for an ambulance service doing what i do not know...please help you might be the angel that saves my daughter...thank you so much..please feel free to contact me by email at xxsequatchiexx08@aol.com

I would suggest you go to the Dallas County Appraisal district website and type in address for houses on South Horne. You can then look up the owners and call them to see if they know anything. If you know there old address you can find out the immediate neighbors and I am betting someone knows what happened to them. I searched there names on the site but the don't seem to own property in Dallas County.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:52 PM

106 posts, read 283,971 times
I just sent you an email....

Old 05-14-2008, 12:04 AM

41 posts, read 188,661 times
Also check Myspace. You'd be surprised who you can find there, regardless of age. Good luck.

Old 05-14-2008, 05:11 AM

Thanks so much...I have checked the old neighbors already..someone else gave me that idea..also I did check my space all 15 pages of Jeremy wagners...lol...im not turnng up anything so far...thank you so much guys...amanda
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas