Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM

1 posts, read 2,422 times

Advertisements

Where is the best place to look for senior executive positions involving international development?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2008, 10:50 AM

421 posts, read 1,337,622 times
Default What about Paralegal jobs

I would be looking for a job in a law firm as a paralegal. Are those plentiful? Thanks,

Old 02-12-2008, 10:53 AM

421 posts, read 1,337,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2sa View Post
Here's a great previous thread on just that!

See: Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Awesome, Thanks

Old 05-10-2008, 11:49 PM

2 posts, read 4,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckinneydeb View Post
I second the healthcare field. Sign on bonuses abound for specialty nurses, a few places even offer relocation assistance. I see a lot of retail sales, admin assistants, executive secretarial positions as well as office manager positions posted online and in the papers.
i'm curious about the payrates of experience nurses vs. the cost of living in dallas compare to houston. i heard houston hospitals payed more than dallas hospitals and when it comes to cost of living houston is cheaper than dallas. is this true coz i'm planningto relocate to texas but not sure where. i need to weigh things out when it comes to financial matter. i'm a nurse on specialize area with certification and currently living in philly. base salary 36/h and roughly $2000 after tax bi-weekly. any info for me?

Old 12-31-2009, 11:07 PM

7 posts, read 14,420 times
Default Medcial Billing?

How is the Medical Billing jobs out there in in north dallas area?

Old 01-01-2010, 08:39 AM

333 posts, read 1,022,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskobar View Post
i'm curious about the payrates of experience nurses vs. the cost of living in dallas compare to houston. i heard houston hospitals payed more than dallas hospitals and when it comes to cost of living houston is cheaper than dallas. is this true coz i'm planningto relocate to texas but not sure where. i need to weigh things out when it comes to financial matter. i'm a nurse on specialize area with certification and currently living in philly. base salary 36/h and roughly $2000 after tax bi-weekly. any info for me?
How many years to you have actual RN experience? Some places pay extra for higher degrees or certifications, but most don't. It will boil down to your years of experience when they look at your pay scale.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:40 AM

17 posts, read 45,786 times
Anyone hear about welding jobs in the Dallas area? Would it be hard to get hired from out of state? Would it be better to move there and then get the job? Like move on a tax refund and then go through the temp agencies? I am just starting out in the field, just finished a 4 month program at a community college.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas