Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2021, 06:17 PM

26 posts, read 31,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcualum View Post
What about the religious riots in India? My husband is happier here than in India but he's not religious and is more open-minded than you seem to be. He hasn't had any issues with racism. The only problem he has had is with close-minded Indians who think he should stay within the Indian community. Unlike my husband here, I experienced racial discrimination when we went to India even though I dressed and behaved respectfully and appropriately.
I get it, its because the people in those countries aren't used to immigrants. However the United States is a immigrant nation as well as a melting pot. People all around the world wish of living the "American Dream"

Also, happy to hear your husband hasn't had any racism issues. However, just felt the need to ask this question anyways since I have heard and been told by people from Texas that the south is notorious for this type of stuff (again huge generalization which is apparently wrong)

Old 02-25-2021, 06:20 PM

26 posts, read 31,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwsavemoney View Post
You do come across as a troll because you are shoving down your opinion in our throats when we are the ones that live here. Like I said in your other thread, I don't think you will be happy in DFW. Best to choose a state in the west coast.
I'm shoving my opinion????

I was just curious and wanted a explanation as to why Texas is the only state in the nation where idiots with guns have been standing outside mosques on two different occasions!!!

also, thanks for telling me to not come to DFW, I will gladly base my moving decision to the opinion of some random guy on a online form!

Old 02-25-2021, 06:35 PM

427 posts, read 495,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huihuihiuhuihiu View Post

I was just curious and wanted a explanation as to why Texas is the only state in the nation where idiots with guns have been standing outside mosques on two different occasions!!!

also, thanks for telling me to not come to DFW, I will gladly base my moving decision to the opinion of some random guy on a online form!
Best place for you is not another state in US but Pakistan.

Old 02-26-2021, 08:26 AM

445 posts, read 415,134 times
Quote:
Then why are you even asking questions in this forum if you don't need help in decision making, just to troll?

Old 02-26-2021, 08:28 AM

533 posts, read 644,523 times
Quote:

Isn't that why you are on this forum - getting opinions on your prospective move? Anyway, good luck with move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas