Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 05:52 PM

1,245 posts, read 3,436,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratermus View Post
Everyone picks up their dog doo in my neighborhood. It's rather nice.
Mine too, although as I was driving up last week someone threw a diaper out of their car into our front lawn....... as if dog poop wasn't bad enough.
I've never seen any real litter on my street before, let alone a diaper on my lawn!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 08:23 PM

362 posts, read 1,719,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbeth2003 View Post
Mine too, although as I was driving up last week someone threw a diaper out of their car into our front lawn....... as if dog poop wasn't bad enough.
I've never seen any real litter on my street before, let alone a diaper on my lawn!
Ugh! Thank goodness I seldom see that here in TX. However, when I lived in south Louisiana, I noticed people would leave dirty diapers in parking lots & shopping carts all the time. Disgusting!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:47 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Why don't people pick after their dogs here ?
Another good thread would be:

Why do Smokers Toss their cigarettes out the car window ?

That's worse than dog poop & doesn't breakdown.

Old 06-25-2008, 07:12 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,281,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Another good thread would be:

Why do Smokers Toss their cigarettes out the car window ?

That's worse than dog poop & doesn't breakdown.
Or on my front lawn........Makes me nuts. Lazy and inconsiderate butts, no pun intended. I just love sitting in my backyard smelling the disgusting cigarette smoke from my neighbors. Even with the privacy fence I recently had erected, the south wind still brings the stench over to me. Grrrrrr!!

Old 06-25-2008, 08:12 AM

670 posts, read 3,000,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honu1 View Post
Ugh! Thank goodness I seldom see that here in TX. However, when I lived in south Louisiana, I noticed people would leave dirty diapers in parking lots & shopping carts all the time. Disgusting!
That and gum EVERYWHERE. I went to the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge last year and saw MORE GUM than asphalt in the parking lot...I'm not kidding. I should have taken a picture because it was unbelievable the amount of gum in parking lots there just spit out.

Old 06-28-2008, 04:14 PM

250 posts, read 530,289 times
Lazy people who should not be allowed to own dogs. These are typically also teh kind who will let a disease linger until it kills the dog because they are too cheap to take the dog in when it is sick.

Get me started on people who abuse dogs through neglect.....

Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 PM

113 posts, read 393,070 times
I am one of those companies that pick up poop and you would be shocked as to what I see sometimes on a first time cleanup. When people say it helps my yard and all these, they need to look up what it really does.

On a differnt deal, He is what i suggest to many folks,

If you think picking up Dog Poop is unplesant, Try Drinking It! Left pet waste runs into our streets,drains,lakes and so on.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:23 PM

113 posts, read 393,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsumner View Post
Ever watch "dirty Jobs"?

Pet Waste Removal Service : Pet Butler - Pet Franchises Pooper Scooper Service Pet Waste Cleanup Dog Franchise Home Based Business I saw this truck around Frisco but I thought they groomed pets only.

Then there is this company with their slogan being "Our customers are #1, our business is #2"
DFW Pooper Scooper Service Dog Waste Disposal Pet Waste Removal Company.* Dallas Ft. Worth Texas
There is also this company with their license plate Dog Doo.
Texas pooper scooper Pet waste Removal for dog poop in Dallas Ft. Worth Texas[/quote]

Old 08-21-2009, 09:07 AM

2,110 posts, read 6,467,439 times
you mean you dont like stepping in dog poop?

Old 08-21-2009, 12:21 PM

587 posts, read 1,625,990 times
One of my friends who always picks up after her dog was picking up her dog's poop after he went and the homeowner came running out and yelled at her for "allowing" the dog to poop on his lawn! She said "I'm picking it up Sir!" and he continued to berate her for "allowing" the dog to poop on his lawn even though she was obviously cleaning it up! She said she finally just said "I'm sorry" and walked away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas